• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tom Wachowski fights another character named Alex

They both have guns, but I'm going to give it to Tom for two reasons:

1) He's a police officer and he's likely more skilled than Alex

2) Alex is 10-A, Tom is 9-C

Hmmmmm...Tom's main advantage here is that he's fighting in a spot where Alex pull a lot of tricky moves, ergo, this is a direct fight. He's likely more skilled with ranged weapons. Alex's advantages here are the fact that he has a much better weapon and is faster both physically and with his weapon.

Gonna wait a bit to see other arguments until I vote. I don't think the one above is enough for me to decide on Tom honestly

The fact that they're both fighting inside a tunnel makes their chances of dodging very difficult, and Tom is much faster at drawing and firing his gun due to being a police officer

Gilad Hyperstar said:
The fact that they're both fighting inside a tunnel makes their chances of dodging very difficult, and Tom is much faster at drawing and firing his gun due to being a police officer
Alex has experience in a tunnel, and Tom has a dart gun that just knocks people out unconscious.

Alex has a real gun that could kill someone.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Except he's not? Not at their speeds, Alex is faster

Tom can still draw and fire faster with his weapon mastery. Attack melee speed has nothing to do with drawing a gun.

It's like saying that Usain Bolt will draw a gun faster than a trained soldier just because Bolt is faster

I'm only saying this because we don't really have any reactions/combat speed ratings for Tom, so assuming what's the safest

It's only applies to traveling speeds when dealing with normal human speed ranges. For exanple, Usain Bolt run faster than Bruce Lee, but punches far slower than him.

Tom might be slower than Alex in running, but he's definitely have more skill with his gun and was trained for using it so he'll press the trigger fasrer

It's honestly fine either way

Also, I just realized that Alex has a degree of sleep manip resistance, so that should be taken into consideration. If he can't put him to sleep, he might have to resort to physical combat

No idea how the bullet affects Tom since he's a 9-C, and even regular humams can survive being shot, but both fire at the same time

I would say Inconclusive since it's really depends where Alex hits Tom with the gun

Gilad Hyperstar said:
No idea how the bullet affects Tom since he's a 9-C, and even regular humams can survive being shot, but both fire at the same time
I would say Inconclusive since it's really depends where Alex hits Tom with the gun
I think a gunshot to the head would kill Tom.

Also a reminder that gun may not even put Alex to sleep with his resistances. Does Tom have a wincon in that case?

He resists sleep? If so then it's a stomp unless you make the distance like 5 meters so he would have a chance of hitting him before he draws his gun

Going with Tom, I don't believe he'll be able to draw the gun fast enough to prevent Tom from hitting him and potentially one shotting him given Alex's lack of weapon mastery

Back