• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul Re:visions Part 1.5

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
This was originally meant to be a big revision with changes for all characters, but none of them actually really needed a CRT except this one. So here's what's left, everything else I'll do myself.

Upgrades for everyone
And leading on from the last revision, something new is brought to my attention.

The current Small Building level+ calc for someone that even the weakest (adult) ghoul with their kagune scales to is 7.62838590 x 10^8 joules. Someone only needs to be 1.37x stronger than that to reach Building level, so most TG ghouls are going to be listed as "at least 9-A due to being somewhat stronger than Saiko" while anyone who's ever casually defeated another ghoul using their Kagune will be "likely 8-C".

Top Tier Downgrades
Ken Kaneki, Eto Yoshimura, Kishou Arima and Souta-Washuu Furutaare all currently rated 8-B (City Block level) scaling from Eto's feat of breaking a trash compactor. This has not been calc'd, and I'm pretty sure it isn't a City Block feat to begin with, seeing as none of those metal pillars are the size of buildings, which I think was the assumption to begin with. So they all need to be downgraded.

As mentioned above, most characters with profiles will become likely 8-C in base due to being able to beat basic ghouls. Considering our top tiers can stomp people who stomp people who stomp baseline ghouls, I think the top tiers should be rated as "at least 8-C". Eto in particular has very large Kakuja the size of a multi-storey building:

Covers several storeys of a building when climbing along its side

This image shows the kakuja covered in smoke, but you can still see its mouth. She fits in its mouth quite comfortably.

Fills a compactor room which has multiple very large metal cylinders in it.

So Eto is 8-C via size alone, Kagunes much much smaller than her are borderline 8-C, and all the other top tiers scale to her.

@Tony, the compactor feat can potentially be calc'd, but I believe it would require quite a few assumptions.

Well, that's everyone down to Saiko done, but now I have other things to do.

I'll finish later.

Dargo, Kaneki's good to go

I think it can probably be calc'd. There are 8 perfectly* cylindrical steel tubes with a hollow cylindrical center. We also have humans standing in the back, and furuta there. Furuta standing there is great because he has a canonical height of 175cm (So we don't have to assume the length of our measuring stick). We can therefore use him to measure out the length and dimensions of the cylinders present. Then we can get the volume of the objects she upturned, and using the density of steel we can get the mass. Eto also upturned about just as much concrete as the steel so we add that in as well, making the assumption that the total volume of the cylinders matches the concrete upturned although it very well may be a higher volume since concrete is weaker than steel. Anyway, once you have the mass calc'd out, you can figure out what force was applied by seeing what force is needed to cause all these objects to surpass their normal force and move upwards. Then you figure out the distance they moved using this force and then find the total work that was done. Once you have work you now know the total energy output of Eto's feat.

Back