• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The 7-C key has been around for a long time, but Cyber has put it in doubt, using a distance formula to find out the length of the tentacles.

I did a calc with both calculation methods and 2 members of the calc group said pixel scaling is better.

Look up and you will see that I tried to rehabilitate the thread somewhat, but did not answer.
This is the calculation of the same feat. The simple method that I used was accepted by the 2 members of the calc group as better.
You can go to the blog and see for yourself.

Oh, I'm sorry to embarrass you. I just combine a translator and my knowledge of the language and the auto-translator translated "that's on my bad" as "and yes, this is bad"

As long as your calculation blogs have been accepted by our calc group, you can probably apply the results that they considered best to use.

As I said in my last post, feel free to go ahead with applying the calculation results that have been accepted by our calc group members, if you wish.

As I said in my last post, feel free to go ahead with applying the calculation results that have been accepted by our calc group members, if you wish.
It seems like this was my last conclusion here.

Since @Abstractions did not respond after all this time, it is probably fine to apply what has been accepted here then.

I thought of another way to calculate the Eto's feat. We can use the yield strength of steel instead of the tensile strength. The press was definitely deformed, although not damaged.
The yield strength of steel is 200 MPa. What do you think about this?

All tentacles should be about the same length, because they come from the same direction, so yes.

I thought of another way to calculate the Eto's feat. We can use the yield strength of steel instead of the tensile strength. The press was definitely deformed, although not damaged.
The yield strength of steel is 200 MPa. What do you think about this?
bump

Back