• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arima and Suzuya additon

Character profiles are scarce on the list of their abilities and should be supplemented with such as:

Acrobatics
Enhanced Senses (All trained investigators have enhanced reflexes and kinetic vision. Arima also has all his senses sharpened, because he is able to fight opponents while being almost blind)
Expert Martial Artist (All investigators are trained in hand-to-hand combat skills to counter ghouls who are strong enough to kill them with a single blow. They go toe-to-toe and surpass Kaneki in moments, which is comparable in skill to Shachi)
Weapon Mastery
Information Analysis
Analytical Prediction (Arima predicted all the actions of a martial artist like Shachi, who tried to take advantage of his blind spot)
Resistance to Pain (Arima didn't even pay attention to the slit throat)

Last edited:
I don't have anything to base on, so it would be helpful if I could get some scans for this.

Enhanced Senses (All trained investigators have enhanced reflexes and kinetic vision. Arima also has all his senses sharpened, because he is able to fight opponents while being almost blind)
I guess? Provide the scans, please.

Expert Martial Artist (All investigators are trained in hand-to-hand combat skills to counter ghouls who are strong enough to kill them with a single blow. They go toe-to-toe and surpass Kaneki in moments, which is comparable in skill to Shachi)
The given text is reasonable. But I need scans to be sure.

Explanation and scans are needed.

Analytical Prediction (Arima predicted all the actions of a martial artist like Shachi, who tried to take advantage of his blind spot)
The text is alright, but scans are needed for evaluation.

Resistance to Pain (Arima didn't even pay attention to the slit throat)
This statement doesn't fit in the "Powers and Abilities" section. It's more appropriate for the "Stamina" section, as the ability to tolerate or endure pain is not a form of resistance, but rather a demonstration of stamina. And again, please provide scans. The only thing I can evaluate right now is the text that you have provided, which is a bit lacking.

Found the Arima vs Sachi scan where Arima read Sachi's moves:

It's in chapter 65. If you are fine with these for the justification I can add them to his profile.

Where did you hear them having Kinetic Vision? I can't find anything about that tbh.

also, has anyone here heard of this amazing game called ro-ghoul?

Back