• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After looking through both manga a little, I collected some of the most obvious exploits of the characters and made their calculations. Some of them return the verse High Hypersonic, some 8-B, 8-A and Low 7-C for high and top tier.

Actually, the calculations themselves.

A member of the calc group accepted the calculations and now I wanted to discuss with you exactly what results are better to make.

After all, it may not be the best idea to choose the middle end for each feat.

Definitely agreed. Quite a few of the TG statistics here are confusing to me rn.

Personally leaning towards High end myself tbh

Okay, then I hope for an interesting discussion where we will analyze all the data and which will last more than 3 messages.

Everything is fine. I wish you a speedy recovery and complete recovery. Mental health is important.

We can review the CRT when you return, or we can do so now by re-discussing when you return.

I believe that it will be necessary to completely rewrite the verse's tier list, but for now I suggest the following changes

1)Kaneki/Furuta/Arima - Low 7-C
Attack potency/Durability - Small Town level (many times higher than Eto)
Speed: High Hypersonic, likely High Hypersonic+ (superior Eto in non-kagune form)

2)Eto - 8-A+, likely Low 7-C
Attack potency/Durability - Multi-city block lvl+, likely Small Town lvl
Speed: High Hypersonic, probably High Hypersonic+ (should be much faster than the frivolous version of yourself)

3)Suzuya/Amon/Seido- from 8-B to 8-A+, likely Low 7-C at the peak
Attack potency/Durability-Multi-city block lvl+, likely Small Town lvl (comparable to Kaneki before his transformation into a Dragon)
Speed: High Hypersonic, likely High Hypersonic+ (comparable to Kaneki before his transformation into a Dragon)

4)Yoshimura/Matasaka/Urie/Tatara - 8-A at the peak
Attack potency/Durability - Multi-city block lvl (must be comparable to Eto)
Speed: High Hypersonic

Mid tier characters scale up to 8-C+

Last edited:
my original issue:

Eto’ second key is currently scaled to small town for destroying a steel compactor

Eto Yoshimura | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
“Casually obliterated a gigantic compactor made out of Quinque steel.”

User blog:NikHelton/Eto destroys the steel compactor | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

There are a few issues with this. Eto did not destroy “obliterate” the compactor, only separating into large pieces and leaving some of those slightly bent and cracked.
0075-002.png (2133×1530) (granpulse.us)
Screenshot_2021-01-15_114213.png (1275×887) (discordapp.com)
ox9YnYS.jpg (875×248) (imgur.com)

Secondly the calc is inflated. It’s measuring the people way in the back as if they’re on the same plane as the compactor, and then comparing the destroyed area directly, which leads to an inflated size.

Just eyeballing it I would think 30% hollowness is also too low. There’s a ton of empty space there, plus most of the material isn’t even destroyed despite the calc measuring it as if the entire volume was fragmented, which it observably isn’t.

Also, since the pieces of the compactor are intact, fragmentation cannot be used.

It looks like the 8-B for Seido and Amon has been approved. Eto also opens the Hypersonic rating, scaling Arima, Furuta and Kaneki to Hypersonic+

It looks like the calc group member accepted the calculation with KE, but I didn't quite understand what he decided with the time frame. Is 0.5 too low or too high a result? Should I take more or less?

Now, based on what the members of the calc group have accepted, we have:

Amon Creates a Crater-8-B and 36 Tons of TNT
Eto flips the press 8-B and 17.4 Tons of TNT. Characters are also scaled to Class M through it.
High tier-8-C and 0.91 Tons of TNT
Also, the characters of the verse are now Hypersonic thanks to your calculation. High and top tier scale to hypersonic+

Also I believe that Furuta should scale to Kaneki and be also 8-A.

What are you think?
Personally I'm fine with the approved calcs (the ends that are accepted ofc).

That said it'll be better to wait for Cyber's take since he initially was the one that spearhead the TG revisions a few months ago, as for myself I haven't picked up TG in a hot minute (tho admittedly I've always had some interest in the verse).

Question where does Kaneki's low 7-C come from? It seems like it was applied into the profile via a calculation however, from what I can gather no actual CRT was made to implement them into the profiles.

Back