• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul - Ghoul Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
animesher.com_--gif-tokyo-ghoul-1321826.gif

I have done it, I created a page for Ghouls and Quinx. Here it is.

I am not sure if I'm missing something, there's regen negation on the pages for kagune secretions but I couldn't find that in my reread so I'm not sure where that's from. I'm likely missing something though. But yeah I would like to apply this Quinxes and Ghouls since a lot is missing, free up space, and also make Ghoul abilities known.

Last edited:
I wish I would have known about this sooner as I'm just finishing up my re-read as well. Obviously agree.
Also it should be noted that kagune release amps physical stats as well so statistics amplification should be on the ghoul page. I don't remember what chapter that was stated but I could find it given enough time. Also since it seems like your interested in Tokyo Ghoul do you mind giving a comment on this CRT to see if we can get the ball rolling?

Also would cannibalistic ghouls ability to obtain the kagunes of other ghouls they eat count as a form of power absorption? Ghouls should also have berserk mode since when they starve to death they do go berserk. There's also an argument to be made that every quinx ability should also be held by ghouls since quinx are essentially just humans with ghoul kakuho's implanted in them. All their powers are derived from an organ ghouls naturally have so it's not to much of a stretch to assume ghouls also posses this ability. Kaneki who is basically a full ghoul is noted to posses this ability as well so it not applying to regular ghouls as well just seems weird.

I wish I would have known about this sooner as I'm just finishing up my re-read as well. Obviously agree.
Also it should be noted that kagune release amps physical stats as well so statistics amplification should be on the ghoul page. I don't remember what chapter that was stated but I could find it given enough time. Also since it seems like your interested in Tokyo Ghoul do you mind giving a comment on this CRT to see if we can get the ball rolling?
Yeah if you could find it that'd be good.

Also would cannibalistic ghouls ability to obtain the kagunes of other ghouls they eat count as a form of power absorption? Ghouls should also have berserk mode since when they starve to death they do go berserk. There's also an argument to be made that every quinx ability should also be held by ghouls since quinx are essentially just humans with ghoul kakuho's implanted in them. All their powers are derived from an organ ghouls naturally have so it's not to much of a stretch to assume ghouls also posses this ability. Kaneki who is basically a full ghoul is noted to posses this ability as well so it not applying to regular ghouls as well just seems weird.
True. I just put berserk with Kakuja but where is it said for starving?
Yeah maybe I should just combines Quinx with Ghoul instead.

True. I just put berserk with Kakuja but where is it said for starving?
There's several scenes of starving ghouls going "feral" and attacking without discrimination and Kaneki himself has experienced this type of hunger induced madness nearly killing his childhood friend due to it. Basically they go feral and attack anything for food be it ghoul or human.
Yeah maybe I should just combines Quinx with Ghoul instead.
Probably, there's only a few key differences between ghouls and quinx that separate them so maybe it would be better to combine them as a subcategory.

This crt talks about regen negation might be worth looking into, also I don't remember if it applies to everyone or just the one eyed ghouls' but getting Injured and healing gives ghouls' stat amps.

Also the absorption part should mention increase in rc cells also amps ghouls' regeneration and physical stats both.

This crt talks about regen negation might be worth looking into, also I don't remember if it applies to everyone or just the one eyed ghouls' but getting Injured and healing gives ghouls' stat amps.
Damn reading that, it seems like the regen neg is exclusively for in verse match ups, though I still don't know where the secretion thing comes from

one eyed ghouls' but getting Injured and healing gives ghouls' stat amps.
Yeah I got that in the quinx section. And it seems only for half ghouls.

Found the panel referring to Kagunes
Damn reading that, it seems like the regen neg is exclusively for in verse match ups, though I still don't know where the secretion thing comes from
Yea that's unfortunate. It's somewhere in the early chapter that mentions how it works.

I also made a new thread to return the speed.

Could you rate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back