• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohka Yatogami Vs X-O Manowar.

He doesn't have dimesional BFR, he can send her to space (And I don't see self-sustaining in her profile).

He could bring the battle into space, force her to go there by range spamming, or just drag her there. BFR doesn't need any complex hax.

Plus, flying in space and flying in a atmosphere are two different things.

I mistaken the range, Tohka has the range advantage, Aric can't drag her to space.

Oh well, bump.

Maybe? Can she get Knocked out? Is her mana unlimited?

Aric can keep fighting even with life-threating injuries such as several stabs in the chest, blunt force trauma and severe blood loss. This on top of Shanhara's healing that can replace lost limbs.

Ah Tohka takes this I think

Spatial manipulation constantly cutting him to pieces for him to strain his regen in doing, Type 8 to prevent death. And Astral dress to make it hard to Ko should give her the win I believe

She can be knocked out, just that Astral Dress nullifies physical damage to an extent, so knocking her physically should be more difficult..

I will take your vote, but first, I would like to know the evidence of Tohka having spatial cutting with Parverschelv.

I also want to point that, combined with his regen and stamina, he can create shields and absorb energy to increase his power, making him more harder to put down (Albeit if what Schnee is saying about spatial manip is true, then she has no problem).

Guess I was wrong when I smelled that Tohka would get another loss in the High 6-C Tournament.

Aric will fight Origami in the tenth match.

I still want to know if she can run out of mana, considering that Shanhara can restore Aric limbs after being spatial-cutted, and just simply avoid her next attacks and switch to range combat.

Back