• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohka Yatogami Vs X-O Manowar.

This was suppose to happen in the High 6-C tournament, never occured it seems. I haven't had a match in blablabla I'm making one to start the year.

Rules:

• Speed: Equal.
  • Key: Inverse Form Tohka / High 6-C Aric.
  • Place: Providence, Rhode Island. Close Quarters Combat distance.
  • Victory: Win via K.O, Death, Incapacitation or BFR.
X-O Manowar Vol 3 8 Hairsine Variant Textless
Tohka pro

Demon King: 7 (One, Io, Migue, LSi, Nier, Causa, Antoniofer).

Visigoth King:

Nowhere King:

I don't see spatial manipulation in her profile (I will assume that you guys are refering to the spacequakes, in which case he could regen as long is not full body destruction).

Yeah I know, but the profile didn't mention that and I sort of forgot that spirits have such a thing.

Does she even use this often in combat?

Why even mention that the.

Alright, I should probably say that when it comes to AP, Tohka is 670 Gigatons while Aric took a 860 Gigatons blast unscratched. So he's stronger but by an small margin.

The gap between 860 gigas and 670 gigas is 1.2x, not huge enough to be considered an notable margin.

Still not a a notable gap, plus IFS form Tohka is stronger than her previos High 6-C form going by the profile, so the difference in power should be even less wide.

Newendigo said:
Still not a a notable gap, plus Inverse Tohka is stronger than her previos High 6-C form going by the profile, so the difference in power should be even less wide.
How is being unharmed by something equal to or stronger then your opponent not notable? I mean what?

I think you are exaggerating a bit. The blast that he took is not even 2x as powerful as the feat she scales to, and this version is stronger than the previuos form said feat scales to.

At most you could say he's 2x, maybe 2.5x stronger but that's it.

But you said that he took it unscratched. So how would she case meaningful damage if something equal to or stronger couldn't hurt him? What about. What about "unscratched." Did you not understand when you wrote that?

I know what wrote, I explained to you already why it's not as alarming as you are implying, now drop subject before this turn into a circle.

But you didn't explain it at all. The feat wasn't much higher but he took it unscratched by your own admission. If that isn't a massive advantage then you clearly don't know what you wrote.

Newendigo said:
I know what wrote, I explained to you already why it's not as alarming as you are implying, now drop subject before this turn into a circle.
Wells, I will ask DaL members to give input in this match so it doesn't turn into contest of semantics.

Why?

His argument is that you're not minorly above a feat if it's clearly very casual

He's completely right

Because the attack 1.2 times stronger left him unscratched by your admission. If you believe that you were mistaken then show the scan so we can see that. If a stronger attack couldn't hurt XO then why would Tohk.

Ok so he is a slight stone wall? If his AP scales to his Dura then he has a massive advantage still even if it wasn't 7.5 exactly. 7.5 isn't how it likely works in every verse but it doesn't change the fact that he has a massive AP advantage if it scales to his dura (ask someone who has heard of him to confirm if it does or not.)

The current one-shot gap accepted in matches is a 7.5x margin. Aric would need to be in like, the Mid Small Contry range to one-shot a 670 gigaton character. He's at best borderline in his H6C form.

Newendigo said:
Would you take a 1.2x gap, even with the feat being casual, as a "massive advantage"?
If he takes no damage from something stronger then Tohka, obviously.

Tohka in this form has Space Manip with Paverschelv so it doesn't matter

Ah.

I actually mistaked, I wanted to use her strongers but I confused her Inverse Form with Incomplete Full Spirit form. I changed it.

Well now Tohka is basically screwed because she lacks the spatial stuff in this form and isn't as bloodlusted.

This form of Tohka is actually weaker

Is her Sephira Crystal part of her body? Because if Aric can destroy it he may be able to take her out.

She can defeat X-O, AFAIK Shanhara's Regenerationn can replace Aric's limbs (And I think some organs), but it can't save him from beheading.

Back