• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently, Carol resists powernull and can counter Tohka's energy projectiles and forcefields by absorbing them, becoming even stronger I guess. She also has more versatility, seems to be better at fighting skills, and has precog that should be able to warn her from any possible dangerous attacks

Voting Carol for now

Captain Marvel's Precognition and greater experience seals the deal for me.

My vote goes for Carol.

Also, what's the AP/durability difference between the two?

Schnee One said:
Dude you linked a High 6B calc
I know. I am just impatient to dig up her Large Island level calc. Anyone else wanna help?

Using the calc Schnee One brought up, Tohka's AP should be around 670 Gigatons of TNT. That means Tohka is almost 3 times stronger and durable than Carol initially.

This does make the matchup closer tbh because I thought that Carol would just stomp Tohka via hax and experience, but I made the assumption that they were equal in strength and durability thinking that. My vote for Carol still remains as her hax and experience will help her overcome this AP & durability difference.

Anyways, are you going to vote @Jasonsith?

Wait since Carol has 4-B absorption would she just tank anything thrown at her (at least if she properly poses)?

I don't think Carol can with the initial AP/durability difference against her. Maybe once she absorbs enough energy to equalize strength and durability, she can tank anything thrown by Tohka.

Migue79 said:
I don't think Carol can with the initial AP/durability difference against her. Maybe once she absorbs enough energy to equalize strength and durability, she can tank anything thrown by Tohka.
So you vote for Tohka for smart enough IN COMBAT to slash Carol into pieces before Carol can tap into Binary form?

I am doing that.

EmperorDoom25 said:
What reasons?

Tohka being smarter in combat? Because im pretty sure she is not
She needs not to be genius. Just having the AP advantage to chip Carol down.

Jason, Tohka is less than 3 times stronger than Carol. Not enough to 1-shot or do any game-changing damage to Carol.

Even if I'm wrong, Carol can just force Tohka to shoot 1 energy blast, absorb it and, boom, Tohka's AP advantage is gone. As simple as that. Hell, she can absorb Tohka's force fields (they're made out of energy, no?).

The only way I can see Tohka winning is if she forces CQC and doesn't let Carol get away. But I think she would rather shoot Carol with energy blasts the moment she tries to stall.

Also, Carol's Precognition is not like Kenshiro's or Spider-Man's: it's inconsistent.

Schnee One said:
Votes need reasoning.
I have made my reasoning. And so far if my vote counts (therefore Tohka has a feasible winning condition), this match is not a stomp. If anyone thinks Captain Marvel should win mor times than not, then vote her.

And if my reasoning fails, it may come back to whether her 4-B absorption make a this match a stomp.

Your reasoning was saying Tohka due to her AP advantage, that alone is not valid, and you need more reasoning.

Back