• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To celebrate the Upgrade of Tohka, A battle between haxless characters? why not

• Speed Equalized
  • Both at Low 2-C
  • Both start at 100 meters
72148994 p0 master1200
FwPC - Profile of Dark King

Is the AP difference so high? I know Tohka is practically baseline, but how high into Low 2-C is the Dark King?

Physically/with attacks, he scales to the Queen, who was able to hold off him doing so (it could be instant without her, but, again, we don't know).

Let's just say they're roughly comparable in AP, because "baseline by being born vs baseline by existing" doesn't appear much different.

That isn't how Astral Dress works. It nulls physical attacks, not hax.

That's not power null.

That is a forcefield

Well, yeah, forcefields and Astral Dress aren't going to protect Tohka forever, so I think I vote Dark King as well.

Òü»ÒüäÒÇéÞ©ÅÒü┐ÒüñÒüæÒéïÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÒâÇÒâ½Òé»Òé¡Òâ│Òé░Òü» Existance ErasureÒéÆ µîüÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

ÒüôÒü« Òé╣Òâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü» ÚûëÒüÿÒéëÒéîÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

Sorry. Let the weeb in me loose for a second >_<

Back