• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet King (Scp DJORİCVERSE) Vs Akuto sai

Akuto sai

vs

Scarlet king (DJORİCVERSE)

Speed equalized

Both High 1-a

a distance of 10 steps between them

They are both interested in killing each other

likely values are disabled

LETS START!

Akuto sai:

Scarlet King:

natural:

Last edited:
How many layers do they have in High 1-A?
If I didn't miss anything, Scarlet King has abilities such as aca 5, nep 2, non duality that Akuto cannot interact with.

I dont find such a discussion logical right now because the profiles of both characters are not up to date for example, although there is duality in Akuto's profile it is not reflected in his profile, and I think the winner of this discussion will change after the new system of Ultima

Back