• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As AKM brought up, i rewatched the last episode of the Super 17 Arc, right after they defeat Super 17, Bulma approaches Goku telling him the Earth is really damaged by the recent events and Goku suggests gathering up the Dragon Balls, so they immediately go around the earth and search for them with the Radar, which at most should take a few hours, they discover they have cracks on them, take them to Capsule Corp and Summon Black Smoke Shenron, all this seems to happen within a day, so Goku likely didn't have time to train that much, if at all in between the Super 17 and Shadow Dragon Arcs

So the same SSJ4 Goku that got stomped by Super 17 after he absorbed the 10x Kamehameha was the same one that stomped Eis and stalemated Nuova, so if those 2 Shadow Dragons are 3-B, then Super 17 after absorbing the 10x Kamehameha should be 3-B as well, it also makes sense because SSJ Goku (Super 17 Arc)>>Majuub>SSJ3 Goku (Baby Arc), so SSJ4 Goku from the Super 17/Shadow Dragon Arc should be a good deal stronger then Golden Oozaru Baby who should be really High End 3-C already

So from what i gathered it goes Super 17 (Post 10x Kamehameha)>SSJ4 Goku (Super 17/Shadow Dragon Arc)=Nuova Shenron>>Eis Shenron, Super 17 might actually be around Syn Shenron's level since they were shown to stomp essentially the same SSJ4 Goku, Syn actually stomped a blinded SSJ4 Goku, while Super 17 stomped a Prime SSJ4 Goku, but i don't think site matters that much for Dragon Ball characters who can sense energy

Also, Ultimate Shenron is still 3-C, Baby states that Ultimate Shenron is stronger then him, so Ultimate Shenron should also be upgraded to At Least 3-C, in case you forgot him

I believe they're being worked on and will be out when they're ready. Which will be eventually, but can't say a specific time.

Double checked the profiles, and it does looks the the changes were made. I suppose we can close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back