• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
@LSirLancelotDuLaci My list is if SS1 is just a 40x multiplier. The official 50x has some controversy so I didn't use it. If I did use it than everybody comparable to Baby Saga SS1 Goku is 3-B.
As I said, one of the most consistent bits. I don't like at all this new 3-B for anyone comparable or above and I agree with a lot of Matthew's points.

But if everything seems consistent enough I don't see why not implement it. I remain highly skeptical about the weight of a few cameos when it comes to the legitimacy of many of the movies, but Fusion Reborn is believable enough and should justify this if I followed the previous convo well. I also need to read about half of a 600 page book for a project due this monday, so I may have followed it ******* terribly, but no need to mention that.

Wonder by how much, cause there is at least 100 Billion Galaxies in a Universe, but that's not counting the distance between Galaxies and you likely have the gap between 3-C and 3-A really large, but given how SSJ4 Gogeta is well into Multi-Galaxy level already since he nullified the Karma Ball which would've destroyed the Universe likely fairly quickly

Anyhow, hope someone desides on the SSJ Multiplier soon, I have been waiting for 3-B/Multi-Galaxy level GT for a while XD

@Antvasima Her list doesn't even factor in any of the multipliers. And SS1 was agreed to be at least 40x multiplier in some previous Dragon Ball threads. It's also the whole reason why current GT characters are 3-C upscaling from a 4-A feat that's over 100x away from baseline 3-C.

We do not use Super Saiyan power level multipliers.

We don't use the 50x multiplier. But it was agreed that SS1 was 2x KKx20 scaling from 100% Frieza being twice as strong as 50% Frieza.

Peter1129 said:
So anyways here's my list for the GT revision if the SS1 multiplier is at least 40x. Here's the feat the low end of 191 ZettaFoe was accepted so they are roughly 45x away from baseline 3-B.

Possibly 3-C: Super Mega Cannon Sigma and Super Saiyan GT Trunks

3-C: Baby Saga Base Goku, Baby Saga Base Vegeta, Uub, Ledgic, Base General Rilldo, and Oceanus Shenron

At least 3-C: Infant and Teen Baby, Hyper-Meta Rilldo, Super 17 Saga Base Goku, Super 17 Saga Base Vegeta, and Shell Form Nuova Shenron

3-C+: Baby Saga SS1 Goku, Baby Saga SS1 Vegeta, and Meta Rilldo

3-B: Baby Saga SS2-SS4 Goku, Baby Saga SS2 Vegeta, Super 17 Saga SS1-SS4 Goku, Super 17 Saga SS1-SS2 Vegeta, SS4 Vegeta, Majuub, Adult Baby, Baby Vegeta, Golden Oozaru Baby, Super 17, Ultimate Shenron, Eis Shenron, True Form Nuova Shenron, Syn Shenron, Fusion Reborn Gogeta, and Base Goku Dragon Fist

At least 3-B: Omega Shenron, Dragon Ball GT Gogeta, SS4 Goku Dragon Fist, and Universal Spirit Bomb
Just gonna leave this as the most recent reply just in case nobody saw this. Gonna go to sleep now.

What do the rest of the staff think?

I think it was already agreed to use Prom's suggestion by most of the staff.

Yes. We just have to apply them then.

Thing is like I mentioned before she didn't take into account the multipliers that were already accepted by the staff a long time ago. The multipliers are also the reason why the current GT profiles are 3-C upscaling from a 4-A feat that's over 100x away from baseline 3-C.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@DBZMLP
The Daizenshuu says there are infinite galaxies that host countless nebulae and each nebulae hosts countless stars
This is not accepted here, I believe. It was mentioned in a past thread and dismissed.

Ah, thanks Zenkai

I'm curious why Super 17 doesn't make it into 3-B in Prom's revision, i mean, going off of Majuub, Goku got quite a big boost from Baby to Super 17 Arc, since Majuub in the previous Arc seemed to do better against Baby Vegeta then Baby Arc SSJ3 Goku did, while in Super 17 Arc, SSJ Goku seemed to do better against Super 17 then Majuub did, so SSJ Goku (Super 17 Arc)>Majuub>SSJ3 Goku (Baby Arc) according to that, also, didn't the events of the Shadow Dragon Arc take place shortly after the defeat of Super 17?

Cause after Absorbing the 10x Kamehameha, Super 17 was dominating Super 17 Arc SSJ4 Goku who should be a good deal stronger then the one from the Baby Arc I'm sure Goku got stronger during the Shadow Dragon Arc, but there isn't really any feats to prove he got a lot stronger since he beat 17, also, then Eis Shenron seemed to be noticably weaker then both SSJ4 Goku and his Brother and a blinded SSJ4 Goku stomped him, while like i said, Super 17 after absorbing the 10x Kamehameha stomped S17 Arc SSJ4 Goku, who can't be that much weaker then the one from the Shadow Dragon Arc, so if Eis is getting 3-B, then Super 17 at his peak should also be 3-B, but that's what i think

remind me again why this site doesn't use guide books?

Because the guide books do give multipliers for the SS forms. SS1 being 50x, SS2 being 100x base, SS3 being 400x base.

I don't know about SS2 n 3 but the SS1 multiplier should be accepted because of the power levels given in the freeza arc. Freeza at max was 120 mil. Goku was 3mil at base. 50X that was 150 mil which was also given in the guide book.

There are of course some things to consider. The forms might be base multipliers but those multipliers are for when newly unlocked. Because Cell saga showed that they can get a higher boost when they master a form.

Then there's also the fact Saiyans get stronger throughout fights and also can access temporary rage boosts.

So I don't see why the SS forms are completely ignored here.

Because the multipliers are inconsistent and even Toriyama admitted he never considered them in the first place.

If you look at SSJ2 which is supposedly a x2 multiplier, just one look at the sheer difference it made with Gohan vs Cell (The former went from being stomped by a casual later, from the reverse), it is very clear that that cannot be the case.

Same with SSJ3.

Like I've said over and over again the list Prom made doesn't take into account the multipliers that were already accepted which is SS1 being at minimum a 40x multiplier. The same multipliers that made current GT characters 3-C in the first place are just getting ignored.

Maybe a mistake was made when the old scaling was applied?

SS1 being 40x was something that was accepted by the staffs a long time ago. I don't remember which thread it was but it was agreed that 40x is the minimum that we could use for SS1. As SS1 > 100% Frieza who is 2x 50% Frieza who is equal to the KKx20.

I thought 50x would it it. How in the world did we get 40x?

EDIT: who did the power lvls in Namek arc? I've had believed it was Akira himself

There was some controversy surrounding the Super Saiyan multipliers so we aren't using any of them. So SS1 is only at minimum a 40x for being stronger than 100% Frieza who is twice as strong as the KKx20.

So we're just going to accept a statement that doesn't make sense? Last time I checked we only used statements if they are consistent with the feats. SS1 has always been a higher multiplier than the highest Kaioken which is 20x in canon. Also if I'm correct Toriyama said that line when Super came out. So it doesn't apply to any of the Dragon Ball series before that. At most it's just going to DBS thing probably for the manga version since there was the whole SSG Goku being stronger than 1/10 SSB Vegeta.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Akira said he thought SSJ was a x10 power increase lmao.
He was probably thinking of 10x over kaioken x20, maybe that's why 50x seemed higher to him. Him thinking SSJ was weaker than kaioken x20 makes no sense.

Anyway, yes I know SSJ being x50 or at least over x40 is accepted but according to Kep's new calc the result will be 45x short of 3-B (or maybe more?). So I think the best option for us is to be conservative and go for an "At least 3-C" rating like Prom suggested.

@AKM sama It's just 45x now. If we use the 40x for SS1 than they are so close to 3-B that anybody who can easily defeat Baby Saga SS1 Goku or make him go SS2 is 3-B. Since they only need to be at most 1.125x stronger than Baby Saga SS1 Goku to become 3-B.

I still think Peak Super 17 should qualify for 3-B as well if we end up using Prom's Revision if even Eis is getting 3-B

I think that we should get going with applying the changes suggested by Promestein, as those have been agreed upon by the staff. Otherwise nothing will happen and we will just pointlessly argue in circles indefinitely.

Whatever I guess those changes can be applied for now. I'll make another thread for the GT tiering in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back