• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is not a necro yet, so i'm gonna respond to this:

Zuko stomps. He has massively higher expierience, a massively higher arsenal, and doesn't 100% rely on his fire.

8-C Zuko can't hurt Todoroki with his flames anymore, Todoroki has flame resistance up to City Block level, so Zuko can only hurt him with punches or his swords.

Getting close to Todoroki isn't a good idea when he can freeze with Large Building level ice.

Ya know, I forgot that Zuko doesn't have lightning. Though he's taken out benders with just his punches and blades before. On numerous occasions. Experience wise, Todoroki is but a babe to Zuko. And it's not as though his fire is useless here. As it can be used to counter the ice (Though it's not unlike waterbending, which he's also dealt with), and as for the flames, they're nothing he hasn't seen before. They quite literally run in the family, I highly doubt that, in CQC Todoroki will be able to do anything at all to Zuko. The pressure will be just that intense.

Todoroki has the range advantage here, but Zuko has an absolutely massive skill, experience, and CQC advantage here.

If Zuko could actually conjure his own lightning, I'd go for him. But as it stands, I think I'll take inconclusive for now. As large as Zuko's advantages may be, Todoroki's ice is still an undeniable issue. It's unlikely to catch Zuko completely off guard, but the size of it, and speed of its propagation are larger than what Zuko has experienced from a single bender.

So 8-C Zuko's AP is twice that of 8-C Todoroki's, but Todoroki's fire resistance is upto 8-B. Interesting.

AKM sama said:
So 8-C Zuko's AP is twice that of 8-C Todoroki's, but Todoroki's fire resistance is upto 8-B. Interesting.
Todoroki's flames are 0.80 tons while Zuko's are 0.38 tons.

Edit: Just notice Zuko had two 8-C keys... which one are we using?

I'm going for inconclusive.

Todoroki never likes to get close to people and if they do get close, he uses his ice to protect himself and backs away. His ice is Large Building level so Zuko's Building level+ flames won't be able to melt them easily.

At range Todoroki has the advantage and Zuko's attacks can't hurt him, but he should be able to dodge Todoroki's attacks since his AOE isn't that great. Zuko shouldn't have trouble doding anything that's not 8-A or 8-B.

I can't see either getting one up on the other for a long while, Zuko isn't going to get close and Todoroki isn't going to be hitting him from afar.

I don't see either of them critically hurting each other too. Todoroki is well protected by his fire resistance and Zuko has twice the AP to cancel out Todoroki's.

So I'm voting inconclusive for now.

The only way I see Zuko winning is if he gets close to Todoroki and uses his swords. But I doubt Todoroki will let him get close.

All Todoroki needs to do in order to win is immobilize Zuko in ice. All Zuko needs to do is get close to Todoroki. Both of these win factors are incredibly difficult to pull of, buy Zuko's will be much easier for 2 reasons. One, Zuko has vastly more stamina than Todoroki. Zuko has been using his powers for his whole life, and has had far more rigorous training than Todoroki has, so his physucal stats should be dar superior to him in every way, and he can easily outlast Todoroki. Two, even if Todoroki freezes Zuko, he would just melt out of it, similar to what Bakugou did at the Sports Festival.

Melting out is also something Zuko has done against Katara. I also think Zuko's chances are higher since he has twice the AP and can actually use fire in his swords as well.

He just has to charge toward Todoroki with his fire-emiiting swords and the AP advantage makes it much easier.

Back