• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tobey Maguire delivers pizza to your favorite character/characters (can he do it)

Tsunade is at the desk in the Hokage's office, doing paperwork. She impatiently taps her foot, waiting for the pizza. It could not get here any sooner. Then, the door opens, and Peter puts the boxes of pizza on the desk.

"Pizza time," Peter says. However, he looks down and notices that the grease from the pizza boxes are messing up the papers Tsunade was dealing with, "Oh... my bad."

"It's fine," Tsunade answered, taking any reason to not be dealing with paperwork, "Where's the sake?"

"We don't serve sake at the pizza place," Peter answered, "Who eats pizza with sake?"

"I do," Tsunade answered, "Get me some sake and I'll double your tip."

Peter, who needs the money, obliges and goes off to get some sake.

Rimuru Tempest: Yes, Tobey could, easily, and probably they would become friends

Lapis Lazuli: Hmm, he could even deliver, but Lapis probably won't eat, Gems (except Amethyst) usually don't eat

D: Hmmm, yeah, D lives in a normal human house, so, yeah, he could
Ariel: This case is pretty weird, Ariel is not automatically hostile to humans, but I just don't think that this will go well, as she lives in the demon country, and a lot of people there is hostile toward humans

Shiraori: Shiraori even would accept the pizza, but the problem is that she also lives in the demon country for a good time, and a lot of people here is hostile, but if we take Shiraori to any other place, she would accept, as she doesnt attack humans without reason, and she even helps them if she wants to

Remillia Scarlet: I think almost any touhou characters accepting the pizza tbh. Unless hes tresspassing in which case he risks getting danmakud. In remillias case specifically he could make it past meiling especially if hes sleeping. Sakuya would be suspicious but might still let him go to remilia since he seems harmless and she mightve ordered. Remillia would probably still try it and reaction may vary.

Yuyuko Saigyouji: Biggest obstacle is ghosts and youmu. Yuyuko herself accepts easily though

Sanae kochiya: Probably accepts it, maybe not. Assuming tobey doesnt have a lift hell have to web his way up the mountain and avoid being spotted by tengu mostly.

Thanos (mcu): Honestly hed prolly accept the pizza pretty calmly if hes not super busy or anything.

Dante: No explanation needed

Raiden (metal gear): If he didnt order beforehand hed prolly just be confused and suspicious. Other than that hed likely take.

Jetstream sam: Similar to raiden but is more expressive and less suspicious about it

Cell: Tobey would be in risky territory. Assuming cell didnt order beforehand, best case cell just tells tobey to shoo off. Worst case he sees him as a fool and blasts him.

Frieza: Assuming frieza did order so he doesnt just get death beamed, its still a risk depending on friezas mood. Dbs frieza might be a little less risky since he seems less on the "kill anyone as soon as i feel like it a little bit" side. Tobeys gonna need to get out to space and get past his moon level guards though if no pre order.

Bill cipher: Takes the pizza and possibly does some cruel weird joke on toby. Kinda unpredictable.

Mario: Hed probably be suprised and wholesomely accept it. I mean hes rich enough anyway.

The doctor: Prolly gives toby a funny suprised look and takes it off him when hes told its pizza. Might take it either way though its hard to say.

Saitama: If he didnt order beforehand says no because hes saving up for a sale tomorrow

Trevor philips: Tobey can totally kick trevors ass so no real threat. Trevor acts awkward and weirdly charismatic and either accepts or says no.

Omni man: I mean he might take it if hes in the mood. If were talking evil viltrumite omni man... he might take it though be super suspicious and worst case scenario kill tobey

Kratos: Will likely just tell tobey bluntly he didnt order pizza and to go away unless the boi wants some. I dont think it would end in death even with young kratos really depending on the situation at least.

Dio brando: A lot of chance in death here. I think either dio kills and takes the pizzas or just tells tobey to get lost assuming he didnt order

Last edited:
Cell: Tobey would be in risky territory. Assuming cell didnt order beforehand, best case cell just tells tobey to shoo off. Worst case he sees him as a fool and blasts him.
I think Cell wouldn't kill a normal person if he is past his Impefect form

Besides the military at one point actually yeah. Even mr satan and his pupils, the news office guy and i think that camera crew he totally spared, probably just not wanting to waste energy though. Maybe hed slap tobey and hurt his back in that case.

Itachi: Takes the pizza, but Genjutsu's his way out of paying a tip.

Naruto: Happily indulges in the pizza, but probably wouldn't tip Peter because he's broke.

Goku: Buys his entire stock.

Guts: Tells Peter to get lost, probably.

Batman: Probably tries to capture Peter and interrogate him as to how he made it to the Bat Cave, but they eventually become buddies and share the pizza.

Zoro: Gets lost trying to find his way to the door when Peter rings the bell, and so they never interact.

Jetstream Sam: Gleefully takes the pizza, cracks a couple of jokes to confuse Peter, then closes the door before paying him.
f5681f3afc0c156b966fb21437a4ecd5.png

STC Sonic:It's not like he's hard to reach and he probably accept the pizza once he's not wary of Peter...though he probably sneaks a few insults here and there.

Makoto Naegi:If it's not during THH then Tobey isn't gonna have problem go reach him unless Makoto's luck screws him over, Makoto would probably thank him and give him extra tip.

Chara: probably accepts the Pizza and pays but tells Peter to **** off cause he is human.

Twilight Sparkle:Aside from finding it weird a human is there, paya tip and thanks him.

Sega/Game Sonic: probably a bit hard to reach cause he is always in some random part of the world cause traveling but if he does reach him then pays him tip and thanks him.

Discord:Would mess up with Tobey for a bit before sending him away.

Paarthurnax: Questions how tobey got through the storm that blocks the throat of the world and prolly has a fulfilling convo. Whether he accepts the pizza depends on whether dragons even eat it... or care to eat generally

Asriel Dreemurr: If were talking normal kid asriel hed probably just politely accept it. If hes in murderous god mode... hell probably just be really confused and if he doesnt ignore him, possibly attack tobey or steal his soul.

Demi-Fiend: Finding him would prolly be a nightmare especially if he gets attacked by basically any demon... Wouldnt have much reaction and just question him, accepting it might vary

Yhvh: Impossible to get to for tobey but assuming he did. Yhvh is a huge asshole so tobeys probably getting cursed or something.

Scp 682: It could probably work in a case where the foundation lets tobey deliver it as an experiment. Dunno if 682 would like it though...

Scp-999: Hed probably like pizza since its junk food so he deffo takes and cuddles tobey... hed prolly cure tobey too if he has the symbiote suit on 0.0

Fujiwara no Mokou: Good ******* luck getting inside Gensokyo in the first place lol. Even if he somehow does get in, he'll have to find Mokou inside a forest that is notable for being easy to get lost in, while also avoiding hostile youkai. And if he somehow does find her after all that, Mokou will either be already dead of self-imposed starvation, fighting Kaguya, broke as ****, or all 3 at the same time. Oh right, and Mokou probably doesn't even have an address to begin with.

Marisa Kirisame: Most of the same issues as Mokou, but the forest of magic is slightly less hostile than the bamboo forest of the lost. Main issue is if Marisa is willing to pay, and even if she does it's not like Gensokyo uses any currently accepted currency by outside world standards. Overall challenging, but doable.

cutting myself off here before this list is 99% touhou characters

Jigen Daisuke: Should be relatively easy, depending on the context. If Jigen is at one of Lupin's safehouses, he's probably the one who ordered it in the first place, though whether or not he'd tip appropriately is debatable. If Tobey is just trying to track him down while he's out and about, it'd probably be difficult considering Jigen's years of experience as a thief and his lack of a fixed address, but certainly not impossible.

Alucard: Spider-Man 2 came out in 2004. Alucard was dead from 2000 to 2030. Tobey fails before he even really tries.

Hornet: What the **** is he supposed to do here? Have you ever tried delivering pizza to an insect?

Fujiwara no Mokou: Good ******* luck getting inside Gensokyo in the first place lol. Even if he somehow does get in, he'll have to find Mokou inside a forest that is notable for being easy to get lost in, while also avoiding hostile youkai. And if he somehow does find her after all that, Mokou will either be already dead of self-imposed starvation, fighting Kaguya, broke as ****, or all 3 at the same time. Oh right, and Mokou probably doesn't even have an address to begin with.

Marisa Kirisame: Most of the same issues as Mokou, but the forest of magic is slightly less hostile than the bamboo forest of the lost. Main issue is if Marisa is willing to pay, and even if she does it's not like Gensokyo uses any currently accepted currency by outside world standards. Overall challenging, but doable.

cutting myself off here before this list is 99% touhou characters

Jigen Daisuke: Should be relatively easy, depending on the context. If Jigen is at one of Lupin's safehouses, he's probably the one who ordered it in the first place, though whether or not he'd tip appropriately is debatable. If Tobey is just trying to track him down while he's out and about, it'd probably be difficult considering Jigen's years of experience as a thief and his lack of a fixed address, but certainly not impossible.

Alucard: Spider-Man 2 came out in 2004. Alucard was dead from 2000 to 2030. Tobey fails before he even really tries.

Hornet: What the **** is he supposed to do here? Have you ever tried delivering pizza to an insect?

what if alucard was alive.

don't assume real life time and day.

I didn't expect you to know I was just ******* around lol. It would've been cool if you did know, though.

Back