• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bully Maguire tries to bully your verse

we actually debating why and how meme kill secret character

When a funny meme char thread ruined by a person who take it seriously with the wank:

if take it with no serious but with funny then

sans gg Bully in Fortnite game and stomp him in Fortnite

If not, Noelle stomps Bully in Super Smash Fighters

If not, Papyrus just build a ******* maze made from cakes(that actually was in canon) and Bully get lost

Meanwhile, I don’t really have a favorite verse, so I’ll use the closest things I have:

Pokémon: Ignoring the obvious losses against Arceus and friends, I can’t see him getting past the more haxed Psychic and Ghost types. Not cause he can’t beat them- oh, it’d be really easy to- but because he lacks resistance to much of the hax they have. Other than that, he probably does really well.

Ben 10: …yeah the place is doomed lol

Marvel: I am far from knowledgeable on Marvel, but they still have a place in my heart. Obviously, however, they don’t get through everything. Too much to include lol

Because it makes, you can't do anything against it.
What???
he's a thing(?)
Google searches give me nothing, even when I force it to search Outcoder. In fact, I get exactly 1 result, of an Error Sans thread somewhere. I’m afraid there’s nothing.
srry for that.

but it's funny thread, you don't actually need to debate and something.
It’s alright, it’s just a bit annoying, y’know?

Ben 10: …yeah the place is doomed lol
want to ask.
Alien X and 2-B characters won't survive, yea?
fun.
Google searches give me nothing, even when I force it to search Outcoder. In fact, I get exactly 1 result, of an Error Sans thread somewhere. I’m afraid there’s nothing.
Don't search Ourcoder and etc, your eyes get doomed obviously. Thanks goodness that you didn't find "truegodverse", really trash fanfic.
It’s alright, it’s just a bit annoying, y’know?
ok.

Btw, offtopic but.

What I need to do if my RTX3050 Ti is nearly close to 60 degrees? And how I do cool it?

Pokémon: Ignoring the obvious losses against Arceus and friends, I can’t see him getting past the more haxed Psychic and Ghost types. Not cause he can’t beat them- oh, it’d be really easy to- but because he lacks resistance to much of the hax they have. Other than that, he probably does really well.
He blitzes Jiren, so I think he beats most non legs, and prob a few legs

Just some versus I thought off the top of my head

Mario Bros: Bully could beat all the fodders and probably the main cast but would get screwed by the pure hearts, Super Dimentio, Dreamy Bowser, etc I think

MCU: I think Bully would solo Although Bully Maguire vs Sorcerer Supreme/Infinity Fruit Cobbler Ned is debatable

DCEU: Bully stomps hard

Gravity Falls: Bully beats everyone but it’s debatable if he beats Bill Cipher because it’s Bully’s AP advantage (Assuming he’s Low 2-C) vs Bill’s hax (Assuming he’s 3-A) What do you guys think?

Spongebob SquarePants: Bully completely stomps as of now

Back