• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bully Maguire tries to bully your verse

OK.
1. Undertale
Bully gets ****** every round
2. Deltarune
3. FNAF (reminded fandom when I was 7 y.o)
fnaf gets ****** every round.
4. Transformers (reminded fandom when i was 3 y.o)
Depends on what Transformer vers is.
5. Angry Birds (Just reminded fandom when I was 3 y.o)
Bully stomp.

thats all

1. Undertale
2. Deltarune
3. FNAF (reminded fandom when I was 7 y.o)
fnaf gets ****** every round.
How does Bully get stomped? The staff job and the double money he received from J Jonah should make him immune from any hax in the Omniverse.

How does Bully get stomped? The staff job and the double money he received from J Jonah should make him immune from any hax in the Omniverse.
If you talking about Angry Birds, I mean that Bully > Birds

Even if serious, Bully can't solo WHOLE Undertale verse. Even 0 tiers can't

Thanks to Outcoder Flowey
I think you are overestimating Undertale a lot. I know many character from Tier 9 to Tier 2 that can easily that can easily solo the entire verse, let's not even talk about Tier 1 or Tier 0 characters.

Undertale is barely tier 2, it gets clapped much before Tier 1 (And yes, it gets clapped by Tier 2 Bully)
I think you are overestimating Undertale a lot. I know many character from Tier 9 to Tier 2 that can easily that can easily solo the entire verse, let's not even talk about Tier 1 or Tier 0 characters.
I'm talking about Outcoder Flowey, not regular. Not sure can Azathoth even harm him.

In terms of not dying, it seems flowey himself has possibly low godly, which is pretty decent, and time manip. However, many non tier 1s can still kill that regardless. Hell, u could just bltiz bfr everyone. If u got enough range, it works
Again. Not Asriel, not Omega, not Flowey. Outcoder Flowey. It's someone who can live without script, code, stats and anything.
But he live inside ACTUAL Undertale site, and you need to destroy undertale.com to kill Flowey.

Alr. Regardless, he doesn’t have a profile here(to my knowledge) and thus, can’t be considered here, till he does. Anyways, this a joke thread so who cares

Bully Maguire can beat flowey by using Doctor Connors' computer to head to the undertale site to delete him. It's that easy.

That’s what I thought.
There’s no such thing as an outcoder Flowey
What the crap are y’all talking about lol

I guess ill go with 40k as my verse here.

So uh… yeah no he doesnt come close to defeating the verse.

Idk i searched it up and its just some undertale oc shit. Well I'll be damned.
so that means you didn't searched well.
To be honest that source is bad, all it is a secret message from Toby Fox in the undertale website.

It would still be a piece of code, so it cannot do anything
But he doesn't has even a script, the only code it's just his message.

And, Undertale site is canon.

and even then, not sure how you get past Gaster.

Back