• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tobey Maguire delivers pizza to your favorite character/characters (can he do it)

hmlspst6qjo11.jpg

Title says it all. Can Tobey Maguire deliver pizza to your favorite character/characters, in that characters universe, on time.

Last edited:
In that universe? Even ignoring all the other Pokemon....
About Mew:
1. "It’s very intelligent and can use an incredible variety of moves. Many believe that all other Pokémon are descendants of this one."
2. "Mew is said to possess the genetic composition of all Pokémon. It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people."
3. "So rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. Only a few people have seen it worldwide." (Though: "This mythical Pokémon is said to be extinct, but sightings of it are still being reported to this day." But maybe some or many of those reports are false or erroneous.)
4. "Apparently, it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it."
5. Natural flight, teleportation.

So yeah, Mew is nigh-impossible to actually track down, lol. Though, if Tobey/Peter really is trying in earnest to get a pizza to Mew, he might qualify for being of pure heart (He's a heroic character, though he did succumb to & indulge in Venom once, no?) with a strong desire to see Mew, since he's trying to deliver to it.

But the funny thing is, if the goal is just to get a pizza to Mew....
From what I've seen of its characterization, it's playful, & while reclusive, it's usually benign. & if it's just pizza, I see no reason why it would turn down a tasty snack.

So if the goal is just to have Mew obtain the pizza, Tobey/Peter might win when Mew finds it & steals it in stealth mode.
So Tobey/Peter gets his delivery done successfully, & Mew gets a tasty treat! Everybody wins!

(Though, whether or not Mew will PAY for the pizza.... But trying to force a Tier 5 to give you money it probably doesn't have.... Lol. Good luck with that.)

Let's see. Just to name a few;

Shigeo_Kageyama: Nothing of note really happens. He just gets it there on time.

Nyarlathotep: This won't go well. Best case scenario, he just gets driven mad, worst case scenario is that he dies or gets enslaved by his random interdimensional servants.

Wang Lin: Doesn't need food but would appreciate the effort. If he's inclined to interact with a mortal, he'd probably gift Maguire with enough gold coins to retire or a lifetime of health or something.

The Ancestor: Type 3 Madness Manip is all over the place here, combined with how I'm not even sure Ancestor eats so I'd say this delivery is a bust

Nightmare (Soul Calibur): No pizza, offer your soul thanks

Robert EO Speedwagon: Ogre Street is rough, but he should be fine lol

The Ancestor: Type 3 Madness Manip is all over the place here, combined with how I'm not even sure Ancestor eats so I'd say this delivery is a bust

Nightmare (Soul Calibur): No pizza, offer your soul thanks

Robert EO Speedwagon: Ogre Street is rough, but he should be fine lol

what's speedwagons toppings?

All of them, its Speedwagon :cool:
If I were to speculate, I'd say:

1. He might want extra breaded crust. (How many breads have you eaten in your life?)
2. Earl grey tea leaves.
3. Robert Edward Owen Speedwagon is named after the band, REO Speedwagon.
Doing some simple research, REO Speedwagon (The band) has had too many members for me to go & look up the favorite foods of all the band members (I'm not THAT dedicated nor do I even KNOW if I've listened to them before.)
....But they do have an album named The Earth, a Small Man, His Dog and a Chicken so based on that, I think Robert would order his with (extra) chicken.
4. This is a sketchy point, but he has experience with vampires, so maybe he's averse to blood, & tomato sauce looks like blood....? But then again, he went on to found & presumably work in a massive medical group, the Speedwagon Foundation, so he's probably actually okay with blood.
5. Continuing from that, he'd probably want food that's safe, since he ended up working in medicine. From among this list, onions seem to stay fresh relatively long & seem to be a reasonable pizza topping. Though, not to insult pizza parlors, but if Speedwagon's ordering pizza, I doubt he's in so cautious a mood.

So yeah. Extra breaded crust, Earl Grey tea leaves, extra chicken, with onions.
Not the first choice for pizza, but for speculated food choices, I think it's not bad.

Last edited:
If I were to speculate, I'd say:

1. He might want extra breaded crust. (How many breads have you eaten in your life?)
2. Earl grey tea leaves.
3. Robert Edward Owen Speedwagon is named after the band, REO Speedwagon.
Doing some simple research, REO Speedwagon (The band) has had too many members for me to go & look up the favorite foods of all the band members (I'm not THAT deciated nor do I even KNOW if I've listened to them before.)
....But they do have an album named The Earth, a Small Man, His Dog and a Chicken so based on that, I think Robert would order his with (extra) chicken.
4. This is a sketchy point, but he has experience with vampires, so maybe he's averse to blood, & tomato sauce looks like blood....? But then again, he went on to found & presumably work in a massive medical group, the Speedwagon Foundation, so he's probably actually okay with blood.
5. Continuing from that, he'd probably want food that's safe, since he ended up working in medicine. From among this list, onions seem to stay fresh relatively long & seem to be a reasonable pizza topping. Though, not to insult pizza parlors, but if Speedwagon's ordering pizza, I doubt he's in so cautious a mood.

So yeah. Extra breaded crust, Earl Grey tea leaves, extra chicken, with onions.
Not the first choice for pizza, but for speculated food choices, I think it's not bad.

Onions are you saying that speedwagon has layers?

Why leave out the literal planet Earth, human beings, and canines as toppings.
I mean, by that logic, we should consider the other albums' implications of toppings....

Add as toppings, REO Speedwagon (The character) &/or REO Speedwagon (The band)
A storm
A dream
Time, or a certain point in it, & a meaning
REO Speedwagon the Band/Character, again
A piano & tuna fish
One or nine cats
An infidel (Qualifications uncertain.)
Some kind of good trouble.
Wheels. (Although, pizzas are kind of wheel-shaped, themselves. Pizzas on pizzas? Hopefully this doesn't get recursive.)
....I think this adds a disturbing amount of toppings.
A bridge.
A route home.
A night time period, as well as Christmas.

So yeah. Give Speedwagon Time & Dream Manipulation, as well as the ability to harm characters with Abstract Existence, & possibly Conceptual Manipulation, for eating them on his pizza.

Oryx, The Mad God: probably, Oryx would accept it as a gift of worship and his minions would be happy to ablige the delivery

Firestar: I mean, he could but it wouldn't get anywhere except for a twoleg just walked into ThunderClan camp, dropped a pizza down and left

Yharim: considering this man is guarded by hyper-agressive 7-A to 5-Cs? And Yharim would be wondering why the hell he just got given pizza from a random human if Tobey managed to get there somehow

Sasaki Kojiro (Record of Ragnarok): Assuming he has directions to the wilderness dojo he probably makes it just fine, though it'd be a crazy long bike ride.

Karna (Fate): If we assume Semiramis lets him into her fortress then yeah he'd be fine.

Korosensei: Also probably makes it just fine, though it's more likely Korosensei would find him first before he even makes the trip.

Kaa (Jungle Book novel): Probably not, considering Kaa lives in the deepest, oldest part of the jungle.

Claire Stanfield: The problem is that Claire is always either on the move or working on a moving train, so his location would be hard to pinpoint.

Miyamoto Musashi (Fate): Unlikely, considering that she's constantly wandering around and dimension-hopping.

Dick Grayson: Yeah I'm sure Wayne Manor would be a pretty easy place to deliver to.

Ritsuka Fujimaru: Not sure if he'd be able to make it to the Chaldea base so, also unlikely.

Grovyle (Mystery Dungeon): Doubtful even if he was in the Pokemon world, seeing as how Grovyle is a wanted criminal who's constantly on the run.

If Dante's just hanging out at Devil May Cry, Tobey will probably find him no problem. If Dante's busy busting demon skulls in the Underworld, within the Qliphoth, or in some other hazard terrain, tho, Tobey probably wouldn't swing it, since there's plenty of low-tier demons that are stronger and faster than him.

Phoenix Wright: Wright likely wouldn't be against Pizza, but Peter must really try hard to find Wright's talent agency office. Just taking the office position in anime and taking real Japanese like offices like a reference.

Raz: Yes and No. Raz wouldn't be against pizza likely, but Peter must find where's Raz and it's or Circus which replaces itself or secret government locations.

Hat kid: Hat kid asks for Pizza, Peter rushes to her, but hat kid forgot, that she's flying in space.

Ness: Peter would go in a long ride tbh. Especially if he would try to ride from town to town. Because hey, ghosts.

Let's go for classic...
TMNT: Of course yes, but they're like to take it personally and not through delivery.

Scott Pilgrim: Well, it wouldn't be hard tbh.

Joseph Joestar: Maybe, just maybe cause it's really hard to predict circumstance, at least for me.

Sonic: It is unlikely Sonic will deliver exactly Pizza cause chili dogs. But if he would he'll just run to Pizza rather than wait for delivery.

Mario: Unlikely because mushroom kingdom.

Mob: No problem actually, wow.

Rayman: Maybe, though they're in jungle~forest meaning it would be hard.

Ryuko Matoi: Yeah, I could see him getting her the Pizza.

Obito Uchiha: If he gets it as Tobi I could see it happening, though He'd probably be suspicious as **** as to who ordered it and why.

Darth Vader: same amount of Suspicion as Obito, but far more intense about it and would definitely question how he got past the sheer amount of Imperial Soldiers.

Ryuko Matoi: Yeah, I could see him getting her the Pizza.

Obito Uchiha: If he gets it as Tobi I could see it happening, though He'd probably be suspicious as **** as to who ordered it and why.

Darth Vader: same amount of Suspicion as Obito, but far more intense about it and would definitely question how he got past the sheer amount of Imperial Soldiers.
The best part is that Peter is entirely capable of getting past a large horde of stormtroopers, although it wouldn't be easy. Good luck explaining all the webbed up stormtroopers, dude.

Void Entity: if the passive corruption or Entity wanting to end everything didn't do Spidey in, the 7-Bs and 7-B pillars that you need to destroy just to get to him make most versions of spidey just die

Sans
Uhmm so I think he can do it and deliver since humans are op in ut verse even then sans would accept it %100 maybe even take a short cut to the pizza to make it easier
I mean, Peter isn't from UT verse. So he wouldn't scale to all the OP stuff humans have.

I mean, Peter isn't from UT verse. So he wouldn't scale to all the OP stuff humans have.
Yeah but sans waits at the end of the ruins and toriel would very likely help peter and I can see peter getting past via nice hearth and stuff
Am I missing something

To be honest I don't even know exactly who are my favorite characters-

Guts
Ease to reach: It would be a bit hard for Tobey to get to him. Not hard to track Guts, he is a very... remarkable man. He is even a bit of a famous figure. He's just constantly moving and tends to seclude himself in abandoned or secluded places and rarely stays more than a few hours at any given place. Of course, this gets easier if it very early Guts as mercenary camps are easy to follow, harder in late Guts as he travels even overseas.
Reaction: Golden Age Guts and late Guts will be rather accepting, although late Guts would find it suspicious. Otherwise, Guts may scare Peter off by acting roughly, but if Peter doesn't back down, I can see him accepting it. While sulking.

Thor (Marvel)
Ease to reach: Very hard if he's somewhere like Asgard, fine in earth.
Reaction: Yeah he'd be fine with it.

Naidan Mönkhbat
Ease to reach: Should be easy enough. He's a famous Purgatory fighter.
Reaction: He'd probably accept it without much fuss.

Magus
Ease to reach: I can't see this going well. Magus mostly lived on a very hostile, hyper agressive-filled monster land, in a very hidden place, and way more to the past than Peter'd be. Maybe he could be found in Zeal or with Crono's group, which frankly makes this even harder.
Reaction: If somehow Peter did manage to reach him, I think Magus would be shocked above everything, probably growing irritated and fulminating him with magic bolts. If Magus was already pacified and living with Crono's group or in Zeal, I think he'd accept it.

Gregor Eisenhorn
Ease to reach: He's an Inquisitor. Best case scenario, he is on Peter's planet and acting out in the open, which means Peter will have to manage through incredible amounts of security and even then most likely end up in the wrong place. Worst case scenario, Peter gotta spacetravel. In 40k.
Reaction: He's an Inquisitor. Best case sccenario, he thinks Peter was sent by an ally or something like that and will accept it without any problems, aside from maybe reading his mind and making sure the meal isn't poisoned or something. Worst case scenario, yeah, Peter's gonna have a bad day. To be fair, Gregor is reasonable for an Inquisitor, so I doubt he'd do anything unecessarily harsh, but he'd still be cautious.

Tex Willer
Ease to reach: Same as Guts. Easy to know where he is, hard to reach as he is usually travelling. Also, he is on the wild west.
Reaction: Good food for free from someone usually means someone wanting to indirectly talk to Tex from his experience as a ranger. He'd accept it, tip Peter quite a lot, and then pay a visit to whoever sent it to him. If it was far, he'd go after he had solved whatever case he has on his hands at the moment.

Mewtwo: Maguire gets ********** by zubats before he can even get close to him

Godzilla: he can deliver the pizza, idk if godzilla would be happy about that but yes he can... Unless this is godzilla earth then the moment spider man gets noticed he gets yeeted

Meta Knight: As long as he lives through Dreamland and avoids the gluttonous ones who live there, he might be able to. Unless the Meta Knights take offence and drop him off the Halberd.

Kirby: Spider man would get eaten along with the pizza

Wigglytuff: probably succeeds, it all depends on whether or not he ends up on a mystery dungeon

Back