• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZERO7772

I mean, from what we've been told Aiwass at full power should supposedly be stronger than the Magic Gods, though so far the Aiwass who has appeared in-story is just its weaker version without a physical avatar that at the most has curbstomped an Invisible Thing stronger than the one who stopped LPSaD Fiamma attack and terrified him.

@SchroKatze

If you have a quote for that we can add causality manipulation, not concept.

I am fine with Upgrading aiwass i was just saying we can maybe wait for him, we can put him as uknown at full power or we can just ignore his full power key for now

Anyway i think we all agree on adding 3-A to alister ?

If people like Othinus would be upgraded, doesn't that mean that Touma should be upgraded as well? Can anyone help me to remember and refresh me memory about this case?

Dunno what they think of his feat now, he's more than likely to surpass the magic gods once he have full control over the power beyond right hand so it doesn't bother me if he gets Upgrade now

You will have to ask Lazu hunter and Lord Aizen they are more expert than me, Kakeru can defeat 2-A magic gods but he is rated as Low 2-C and Touma scale to him

I don't think he will be upgraded tbh

I'm unsure of what to do with Touma and Kakeru. WR destroyed a phase shift and the narration said it could reject and exile even a Magic God at full power. IB is the equivalent "shield", negated and destroyed Othinus' Gungnir and can be used to undo phase shifts. But then there's the times Touma struggles with regenerating powers and the like.

Touma and Kakeru are pain to rate tbh, i suggest leaving them for now

Just like you said Lazy said, touma struggles with awiass who was far Far inferior to magic god's in his current status, he struggles even with Black Wing Accel

@LazyHunter

Should I unlock the profiles for you?

I have unlocked the following pages:

Othinus

High Priest

Niang-Niang

Nephthys

Proserpina (To Aru)

Nuada (To Aru)

Tezcatlipoca (To Aru)

Chimera (To Aru)

Zombie (To Aru)

The Forgotten God

Aleister Crowley

Aiwass

Tell me here when you are done.

All Magic Gods are High 1-C: Othinus' reasoning would be that she has control over an 11-D world, which she can freely warp and destroy hundreds of millions of times over. Magic Gods can destroy that same world by simply moving and are much, much stronger than her. Aleister could fight High Priest and survive with his Blasting Rod, so his upper tier for that also becomes High 1-C.

Aiwass get split into two keys: hypothetical full power as High 1-C since it's supposed to be superior to Magic Gods and an "At least 5-B, likely far higher" for its regular form for curbstomping an IT stronger than the IT that was far stronger than Fiamma of the Right

Now i think about it, Othinus have 11-D power and true magic gods are FAR superior to her doesn't that make them At least High 1-C ?

EDIT; Never mind after reading the tier systeam they are still 11-D even if they infinitely superior to her

I see.

But still, i'm pretty sure that he can be High 1-C because as stated, Imagine Breaker allows him to nullify all divine aspects.

As long as an expert like you agree about this, then i'm not worried :)

But one has to think about when to make a thread about Touma's Tier 1 Upgrade.

I'm doing the locked pages first so that they can be relocked, her page is unlocked so if you want to add it feel free.

Why Alister Dura is still Human level when he survived and fought High priest ? Whatever he power up his speed and Dura scale

Okay we upgrade Aleister's durability to High 1-C, but only if we give Tsuchimikado High 1-C for his normal handgun that can be found anywhere and make gravity in Index High 1-C too, since Aleis-tan was worried about Touma making them fall from her magic broom XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back