• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alister was in his human status when Tsuchimikado shoot him, and in all honestly ? i won't take awa tier 1 handgun from Toaru, i mean look at the ridiculous fears the handgun did in this series LOL

Aleister and Aiwass are done so all pages can be relocked.

@The 2nd Existential Seed

As mentioned, IB is a headache to scale given its wild performance. I'm almost in favor of waiting to the end of the series to get a definite scaling.

And that's still better than Kamachi apparently thinking subsonic guns would be a threat to Kanzaki.

Nah really would you listen for sec ? Alister power grow depnding on the opponents, his Durability in base in Heman level but with Blasting Road he is High complex Multiverse level, how can you be hurt by hand gun and survive Attack that destory the universe

Blasting Rod doesn't power up Aleister's body (unless he can use it on himself, but he hasn't shown the ability to do that). It powers his other spells and Aiwass, so it wouldn't necessarily scale to his durability. Since we don't know how exactly the fight between him and High Priest went other than he got burned, we can't make assumptions so I think it's better to leave it as "far higher with magic".

Well no one talked about his body, he can use spells to defnd himself from High 1-C attacks after boosting it by the Blast Road, it's the same cast like accel-chan barrier

If you don't know how the fight went then you may as well drop Alister from the High 1-C rating at all, there no way he can fight the gods if they hilariously blitz him and he can't survive their attack then he may as well by just laying about beating them

Alister profile is weird his AP goes up to the sky but everything else is Human level it hive headache when i look at his profile

I have re-locked the pages. Do you have anything important left to discuss here?

Well we were discussing Alister can you please re-open his profile for just more short time ?

EDIT: Never mind we can do this later thanks for the help Ant ~

I am done here ~

No problem. If you decide on any remaining important edits, I can probably unlock the required profiles again.

If we agree on something later i will ask you to unlock the profile if you have time of course, i am done for today and you can lock this thread if you wish

Thanks for the hard work again ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back