• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Majutsu no Index Discussion Thread 6

What im speculating is that IT is only the surface of whats inside touma. IT could just be one polygon out of the many that was trying to escape Touma's body. The novel described Touma as a dragon because of the treasures(polygonal fish eggs?https://imgur.com/a/IWWAtI9 ) he guards.

It looks like Gunha can be affected by mental out but knowing Gunha he will probably get out of Misaki's mental out with pure GUTS!

I've gathered the quotes for most stuff now and will start the revision thread tomorrow.

Elizard already has the omnidimensional slicing spell on her profile, so I don't think I need to mention that?

Also, what's dragon Touma's best AP feat?

@XDragnoir: I don't know what you have in mind, but if it isn't about the latest volume I would suggest making a separate CRT after this volumes CRT is done. Experience wise nothing will be properly settled if too many things are done at once.

Wait a sec didn't Platinum Wings Accelerator Like was said to be similar to Aiwass in existence and color? I know it's vague but we should dive deeper also I want to invite someone else to this part of the wiki his name is ImagineBreaker121212 by his name you can tell he is familiar with this series, you'll like him, he's a bit ambitious, a diplomat and well centered.

Alright, i'll wait until the CRT is done. I think dragon Touma don't has any good feat, at least i can't remember one.

Alright, i'll wait until the CRT is done. I think dragon Touma don't has any good feat, at least i can't remember one.

DontTalkDT said:
I've gathered the quotes for most stuff now and will start the revision thread tomorrow.
Elizard already has the omnidimensional slicing spell on her profile, so I don't think I need to mention that?

Also, what's dragon Touma's best AP feat?
for AP going vs kanzaki and repelling her and for dura getting hit from accel when he expected the attack to be negated

I wouldn't give Devil Trigger touma a durability buff from Accel since he literally would've died if he hadn't got cushioned by the tree.

hi, I have a few questions 1) why is Othinus durability High 1-C? and what exactly is her speed? (in her full magic god form) 2) current Accelerator scales in durability from Coronzon, then why is his durability 4-B when Coronzon is 5-B? 3) why are weakened Magic Gods/Majin, current Accelerator and Coronzon slower than weakened Othinus and the likes (the one who are FTL+) that should be weaker and slower than them?

Because the series doesn't actually work on power scaling so just because a MG is infinite speed doesn't mean another character is just because they come after. Coronzon isn't a magic god. The goal of Index isn't to make the later chars stronger than the previous. At Full Power Othinus's speed is whatever she wants it to be. Technically Accel's durability should be like Street Level without his field. Because none of them have showed feats of dodging 1 million attacks in a milisecond/etc. We also cannot assume they can since Index has put a hard speed-cap where if you go beyond light you can slip into the World Rejector world so we can't just assume they can. Coronzon is in no way stronger than MG's.

Leader9 said:
hi, I have a few questions
1) why is Othinus durability High 1-C? and what exactly is her speed? (in her full magic god form) 2) current Accelerator scales in durability from Coronzon, then why is his durability 4-B when Coronzon is 5-B? 3) why are weakened Magic Gods/Majin, current Accelerator and Coronzon slower than weakened Othinus and the likes (the one who are FTL+) that should be weaker and slower than them?
2) Only Platinum winged Accel has 4-B durability. Accel's winged forms gives him an extreme upgrade in durability with his shield but in non winged form, without his shield he has street level durability.

Leader9 said:
hi, I have a few questions
1) why is Othinus durability High 1-C? and what exactly is her speed? (in her full magic god form) 2) current Accelerator scales in durability from Coronzon, then why is his durability 4-B when Coronzon is 5-B? 3) why are weakened Magic Gods/Majin, current Accelerator and Coronzon slower than weakened Othinus and the likes (the one who are FTL+) that should be weaker and slower than them?
1) to kill a magic god u would need equal power to one it was mentioned a bunch of times, and the fact that even with the x 10 big bang attack can't kill a mg for sure even nerfed as explained by aleister 2) that i don't know maybe they wrote 4 instead of 5 ? 3) cause all the other MG got nerfed twice, so they lost their phase power and all the perk that comes with it , othinus didn't lose her phase power even in her weakened form

not until it's explained how he does that, it's borderline NLF if he can negate any damage done that he can expect or understand

Not that. I'm talking about his ability which allowed him to use electricity manipulation and earth manipulation just because he believed he can use it. What does this ability even fall under? Power Modification based on what he believes he could do?

I think there's similaraties but subjective reality is a lot greater than what Gunha has been shown to be able to do. So either it's subjective reality on a very low scale or more in base with his delusions, which I would go with the latter, espeically with what Gunha himself said.

Thanks. I was wondering Aleister's phone and Mikoto's railgun should be upgraded? It was said that Mikoto's railgun is able to destroy a nuclear bomb shelter and Accelerator said that the Electron beam could bisect one.

I'm not too sure though.

Spoilers for AB and Railgun

Gunha can break out of Misaki's mental out and it looks like he maybe able to sense ghosts.

Uiharu can now at least heat a very small room but it looks like the heat affects her as well.

she was actually over heating the room with the pc not her power, she used her power to keep her temperature stable

to over heat the pc she probably opened fallout 4 at max setting, as expected form AC PCs they din't crush and burn like normal pc

Gunha is like Imagine Breaker on steroid. He can BS his way through almost every esper ability

It looked like he used electricity to break out of Mental out, if the images are anything to go by, which isn't entirely that BS really. I'm more impressed that he might be able to sense ghosts.

Gunha is pretty BS though. He ranks with Accelerator and Kakine as being the most BS level 5.

No, they don't. Misaki and Mikoto could be quite BS if Kamachi allowed it though as Mind manipulation and Electromagetism are quite OP abilties but then it still wouldn't live up to someone who can do some physics defying things, someone who can basically manipulate anything through his vector control, including metaphysical, imaginary, magical and conceptional vectors and someone who can create basically anyhing.

Mugino gets the worst end of the deal though, let;s be fair.

No, i meant in the ss3 they literally were about to lose to 2 lvl 4 twins, i think they got affected by the mugino diseases

They could do many things, but when compared to the stuff Accel and Kakine can do, their abilities falls short. Gunha can even overpower Level 6 Misaka Phase 3 through "Guts" alone.

Misaka is supposed to be mid-tier level 5, but she gets stomped badly against all 3 boys.

Back