• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Majutsu no Index Discussion Thread 6

I just don't see it being a 'averting the bad end' because then it'd erase the achievements Accel and Hamazura have taken, even kinda spitting on Aleister's efforts just for Kamachi to give Touma a 'good end'. Kamachi's not the kind of writer to do such a thing, especially since he has no problem breaking his protags. So I think we're in for either a POV change of NT22 where we arrive at a different, yet similar conclusion. Think of it like another side of the coin where the 'entitled' parts become revealed and it's a different side to the story, but since they're both on the same coin they still come to the same conclusion but with new information to set up for NT23. I think it's that, or it's a continuation. I just can't see him actually rewriting NT22 and revoking Accel's development or anyone elses.

I'm not in the slightest bit worried about that. It's not Kamachi's style to rewrite all the development that a character(s) have had and to fix a bad end by time travel. If Touma has a good end next volume it won't be through these two things.

I did not read NT22. Can anyone tell me what happened in the end? Short summert please.

IB can no longer contain IT and it's about or has been unleashed. Touma was possibly kidnapped by Anna who apparently in her prime can even one-Shot Aiwass, Aiwass has always been working for her.

Aleister died but not really. He's now in Coronzon's body which they both share.

Aleister gave Academy City to Accelerator and he gain a massive power up, not much is known about it.

Mikoto and Othinus maybe dead but most likely not.

Hamazura is now basically on the run.

I think that is about it really.

Scrlk666777

continuing from the other thread discussion, other can join as well

kekine should be able to sooner or later envelop and absorb the planet by how his power works, he is not different from nano machines or virus or a cancer, he absorbs matter making it part of himself or just create DM out of nothing, he doesn't have an energy limit it stands to reason that if left alone he would have continued to expand his DM network and absorb other matter and so on and so on until the plat would become part of him

cause we were pretty much taking the whole thread for an in universe reason, we were going off topic in a way

We were on the same topic for about how many ever posts it was. We literally have been going back and fourth since you decided to bring it up.

It shouldn't be carried over to this thread.

You said what you needed to say in the other thread, as did I. Although I may have been a little bit short with you at times but at times it's very hard not to be,

well ur logic is pretty much "he never actually absorbed the whole planet" which is pretty stupid as u could use this for anything example: touma never actually erased a water based esper so his power should not work, accel never showed reflecting water so he should not

his abilities allow him, more specifically the combination of : absorption, self replication , increasing range and infinite energy

obvs this is not ap or anything, technically speaking an advance civilization of human will prob will do the same using planets as resources (example there is already a plan for using mercury itself as material to create a Dyson sphere around the sun for "infinite energy"), and will take time but it's an eventuality as every matter he absorbs becomes an output point for his ability

@Malox

I'm not replying to your BS here. If you want to continue this in the other thread then fine but no one here needs for us to bring up the same argument that we are already having in the other thread. I doubt anyone here wants for this thread to be spammed by us. This discussion has/is already being had this thread Thread:2380255 and it should stay in that thread.

You're water example of Accel is hilourious by the way because he literally just last volume proven he can both manipulate and reflect water. At least try to go with an example that hasn't just been proven as a fact, eh?

You could have used any example. In fact after NT 22 there are a few things that might be possible and is almost a certainity where Accel is concerned but have yet to be fully confirmed or confirmed at all.

For example it's a possibility he no longer has a time limit on his electrode. It's possible that when he switches it on to Esper mode it's now his Platinum winged mode while Normal mode is now Esper Mode. I think this is extremely unlikely but it's a possibility nonetheless.

There are probably better examples though.

We always knew this was a huge possibility as Accel can control his own blood but it's good to see this finally confirmed. It's just too bad he had his powers off when the poisonous gas was released because there could have been another thing put to bed whether things like gases can get through relfection. But then if it doesn't we wouldn't have seen Accel removing the poison from his bloodstream because it wouldn't have gotten in anyway. So I guess we could have only seen one or the other and Arata went for poison removal.

It's kind of weird he shut off his esper mode when there were still people with guns in front of him, but I guess Accelerator is that confident in his reflexes.He also seemed to use a sonar.

As i remember in the light novel when accel tricked to use magic the narator said that gasses and biological weapon cant harm him.

Ah found it

"Accelerator could not be harmed even by invisible threats such as gas or a biological weapon"

To aru NT volume 3, chapter 2, part 21

Given the ending of the previous volume, how vague the synopsis is and how the volume is not simply called NT23 but NT22R it seems like an obvious bait.

look at touma silhouette, u can see color lines of green and red around him, and this is the final cover, it's like an aura or he is phasing, bing hint

I was too busy looking at the girls legs and chest to notice anything about Touma.

It's only been a day but I miss Bloodsign already. Speaking of, Queen is definitely in for some heavy upgrades with what's been said in narration and demonstrated. Also fingers crossed for an IT illustration.

Don't get your hopes high. we most likely will get 3-4 fan-service Misa and Misa illustration and 2 plot releated images if we are lucky.

Obviously base White Queen scales to Magic Gods, because Othinus and Nephthys are mere Divine-class Materials, and WQ>>>>>>>>>The Big 3>Regular Unexplored-class>Divine-class. Supported by the non-canon gag Group Blind Date crossover stating WQ is superior to a mere god like her. Which obviously means everyone in Heavy Object is High 1-C, because HO military tranquilizer gun>USMDSGMR White Queen>Base White Queen.

Kidding, but I'm also gonna miss Blood Sign. Sorcery Hacker is out in two months, though, might be a good replacement.

I guess NT22R will be the final volume in the series for a while. Toaru is too long at this point and I think it's best if Kamachi ends it while he still care about the series because has been hitting a lot of long running series.

But then again, a seires like One Piece, Conan and Hajim no Ippo exist and their authors has been writing non-stop for more than 20 years.

I wouldn't take statement seriously. Guin Sage has like 200+ volumes and been running for nearly 50 years at this point. I really don't see how he can drag the story for more than 5-10 volumes when we are this far into the story.

I really don't think dragging the story is any good.

EDIT: I heard the author of that series died and another picked it up and nothing came since 2013. Yeah, I think Miki is just messing around.

Back