• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Majutsu no Index Discussion Thread 3

I'm surprised the thread went for so long when the discussion from the start seemed to be whether it was a stomp for Accel or inconclusive due to speed difference being the only thing saving Ryuko from Accelerator seeing and targeting her. It wasn't a good matchup.

@weekly If you closed the thread like I said and I pointed out she had no chance to win, we wouldn't have gone through that.

You even acknowledged she had no chance

Are you just trying to spite me Weekly? You have no reason to be here.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, thank you Lazy, glad you straightened that out and explained everything unlike some people ovo
We all explained it, you just didn't want to accept it and kept on bringing up speed.

@Aizen Okay first, take a deep breath and relax, it was just a joke

Second, Im fully aware that Ryuko couldnt beat Accel, i just didnt know if Accel could beat Ryuko

KuuIchigo said:
We all explained it, you just didn't want to accept it and kept on bringing up speed.
Bruh, at the end her speed and regen were the only arguments that wre keeping her alive

Can't we just accept it wasn't a good thread and move on? There's no point closing the thread if we continue the discussion about who said what in this one.

if Bloodlusted and all Saitama cared about was winning could he bust Earth to make Accelerator die from suffocation thru lack of air?

Yeah he could.

@Yomi Schwarz

Here. I didn't say it was here, but that's the worst matchup I've seen online given how All Might is outclassed in...everything but knowing how to punch good. Saitama could at least be argued to have a full power beyond Accelerator's reflection limits.

He can only manipulate air, not create it, and if taken by surprise like he would if Saitama just blew up the planet out of nowhere Accelerator wouldn't have enough time to take a deep breath or anything, so he would be the one to die first.

Does anyone read the Idol manga? I see it's getting mass translated and comedy looks pretty good at first glance

Yeah translators seems to be having blast with it, hopefully we get mini anime series for it as part of index 2018 project

I lost count of how many spin off and series Toaru have at this point, there even spin off for one girl from misaki's harem 9)9

That is a pretty good read to

As for all the mangas...

Theres the Index, railgun, accelerator, idol and astral buddy ( which follows Hokaze Junko around I think her name is, surprisingly better than I thought)

I can't see there being a anime adaption for Idol though, I'm thinking we may get a movie (might cover ww3) or a railgun s3 of accel anime

There index-tan magna as well, it very moe art and foucs on rom-com and slice of life for touma and index

There tons of side stories for the characters and even some VN out there as well

Does kamachi really write for all of this ?

Now i think about all accel manga does so far is adding girls to accel harem, accel is my fav character but the manga is meh ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Ill take any extra ToAru content but Accel was already a MC in Index, so it probably wasn't neccessary.

I still enjoy it though. Except the fact everyone and their mother seems to counter his reflection now. Which is kinda annoying.

Having Accel as a mc is hard, you got to try balance him out i guess. The Accel manga was the first one to do the " I have higher calculations than you so you lose" thing. Recently exploited by Mina mathers also. That weakness lowkey annoys me.

That what happen when you have accel as MC, kamachi had to nerf him at first in vol 5 and now that he have manga for him more and more character will counter his Reflection

Kamchi clearly love his main characters to be punching bags so you won't have manga where accel solo everything

That what i am saying lol

Not just long ago touma got stomped by aiwass the same way accel lost badly, Hamazura is getting trahsed all the day ~

Srsly tho Both touma and accel have potential for tier 1 "power beyond right hand for touma and level 6 for accel"

Heck even hamazura is tier 7 now ~

Back