• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

These are the exact names of the revisions that died that i could find:

Random Toaru ability (Aureolus aditions)
Crowley's Nondualism.
[Toaru] Othinus tiering revisions
[Toaru] On Alice surviving Gungnir's destruction
Alice Anotherbible (Toaru) Revision (couple of changes left, RW resistance and speed. Other resistance too. Abilities from the other trascendents)
[Toaru character addition to a profile] Adding the Will to the Sisters page
[Toaru] Additions for Mina Mathers
Gabriel Acausality (Toaru)
[ Toaru ] Gabriel MFTL or MFTL+ attack speed with God's Purge/Sweep
[Toaru] Additions surrounding Information Analysis and Resistance to it
[Toaru] Morality Manipulation for Othinus
[Toaru] Archetype Manipulation for Coronzon
Toaru Aleister CRT (Done, just 2 small changes left, AP and LS without magic)

Kanzaki supernatural luck.
Kiharas intelligence.
Kakine hive mind, maybe already aproved?

Last edited:

Kakine's hive mind is agreed by DT, but I don't know if it needs more agreements from other staffs, and even if it is fine to apply it, I don't know how to, so I leave that matter of page organizing to y'all.

Kakine's hive mind is agreed by DT, but I don't know if it needs more agreements from other staffs, and even if it is fine to apply it, I don't know how to, so I leave that matter of page organizing to y'all.
Thanks.

We should probably gather the minor CRTs in this list to make a single one "revival" CRT, but that's for after we are done with the current CRTs.

I'll re-read the entire Alice thread, make a post that sums up everything accepted and rejected and then ping more mods regarding it in hopes of getting it approved.

Pretty sure the Othinus' thread itself doesn't have any problems. It's just dead. So ig I'll ping mods regarding that thread as well once I am done with the Alice thread.

Shouldn't kiharas intelligence be higher than genius? i am sure there are toons of feats.
These tons of feats are really spread among all of them and we can't scale them to each other's feats, because most Kiharas that we know specialize in a single area, meaning they don't really fulfill the prerequisites to be EGs, just Genius.

I think the ones who got more focus (Amata, Gensei, Yuiitsu, Kagun and Hasuu) may get EG, as they have shown knowledge over two or more areas and overall more feats

These tons of feats are really spread among all of them and we can't scale them to each other's feats, because most Kiharas that we know specialize in a single area, meaning they don't really fulfill the prerequisites to be EGs, just Genius.

I think the ones who got more focus (Amata, Gensei, Yuiitsu, Kagun and Hasuu) may get EG, as they have shown knowledge over two or more areas and overall more feats
Thats true, it should be specific to the kihara. Maybe enshu too? can't think if Noukan has enough feats.

By the way, do we have a way to list Alice's resistances to internal damage? we list then one by one?

Last edited:
6p4a44.png

Okay, I have decided to experiment.

Essentially, this is an explanation blog for all of the magic within toaru ranging from mana to phase manipulation to magicians to magic gods (ik, it is barebones, I just started it, lol)... Am entirely ripping off JJK's explanation blog for cursed energy, ngl, since it is kewl page imo.

Essentially, this is an explanation blog for all of the magic within toaru ranging from mana to phase manipulation to magicians to magic gods (ik, it is barebones, I just started it, lol)... Am entirely ripping off JJK's explanation blog for cursed energy, ngl, since it is kewl page imo.
Looks good, I would just change Telesma and Mana, they should be their own section each since they're not the same things (well, Telesma could be under the Phase section, since each Phase has its equivalent to Telesma).

Looks good, I would just change Telesma and Mana, they should be their own section each since they're not the same things (well, Telesma could be under the Phase section, since each Phase has its equivalent to Telesma).
Good idea. Thanks, Noir. I'll do that after I make the section for GD grimoire replicas (+ Mina).

How are we going to classify sparks from phases? Because they're a weakness for all magicians and Aleister and Niang-Niang use them as attacks

How are we going to classify sparks from phases? Because they're a weakness for all magicians and Aleister and Niang-Niang use them as attacks
Iirc, Aleister said that Sparks and Spray is the thing that interfere with humans actions, akin like to fate bestowed to them. I don't know if it's really Fate Manipulation or not.

The ones that are actively used seem to be magical projectiles that attack from random angles, IIRC they weren't used by Aleister or Niang-Niang in a direct fate haxy fashion.

The weakness side can be classified as probability/fate hax in a weakness section of Magic or something like that.

The ones that are actively used seem to be magical projectiles that attack from random angles, IIRC they weren't used by Aleister or Niang-Niang in a direct fate haxy fashion.

The weakness side can be classified as probability/fate hax in a weakness section of Magic or something like that.
So just probability(?) manip from likely being able to save Lilith if he developed the spell sooner?
“Gah...bah!? Are you saying you’ve constructed a way to gather together the unpredictable
sparks and spray so you can target and fire it!?”

“Do not act so surprised by what is no more than a lightning rod. And it is limited to the
magic that I launch myself. But if I had completed this spell one hundred years earlier, I
might have been able to show some kindness to an innocent baby.”

I will say that he was able to find Magic Gods. Don't know if already added, but even being able to find someone in the hidden world is fate manip or probabilty manip right?

I will say that he was able to find Magic Gods. Don't know if already added, but even being able to find someone in the hidden world is fate manip or probabilty manip right?
It's stated that it's up to fate and it's never stated anyone, be it Aleister or the MGs themselves, were directly messing with fate to find each other while inside of it, the MGs at least we know can change fate if they rewrite the world, but Aleister definitely doesn't have such control.

Back