• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Kick from the Ass - Derieri vs Meiling

Never thought I'll ever see a lower tier Touhou fight... It brings a tear to my eye.

Anyway if KO counts or at least knocking out the other would count I think Derriere could pull off a win due to her combo star. Closer in Round 1 but Round 2 it's likely she wins considering how she stomped an Archangel.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can act like said regen does not exist by saying "Win by KO!". Even then, tiring out your opponent to victory would only work in scenarios where two characters would fight for extended periods of time, not just when one of two characters is a slightly better combatant than the other.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Touhou chick for reasons above
Literally not a single reason as for why Touhou wins have been mentioned.

If anything, a reason why Derriere does not win have been discussed on.

I mean, by definition, if Derieri does not win, then she loses. Pretty sure that saying that someone cannot win counts as an argument for the opponent winning.

I they have no way of putting each other down, the one due to missing ability to deal with Regenerationn and the other via missing the means to hurt the other its a stalemate.

Derriere has Soul Steal which could bypass Regenerationn for example.

Back