• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To continue KonoSuba vs Masada: Vanir vs Wolfgang

Oh, I forgot about that one. Possessing him will work I think. Also I made Pyra vs Hunter dammit, comment.

he never resist soul attack before in the anime di he has been shown to resist one in light novel? possessing wolfgang needs him(mask) to be worn by wolfy and his possession seems weak he cant even make darkness to shut up .speed equalized means once wolfgang use his yetzirah or briah its gonna be blitz for him. did the LN actually show how he fight? what move did he usually use?

He can regenerate from it as every high-level demons can do. That's their description. Blitzing won't do a single thing if he can't kill him and he has power null. I guess it's more of an inconclusive now. They cannot kill each other.

nah Regenerationn isnt going to help him because soul attack. , Resurrection (high-level demons like him can instantly revive themselves even if their soul is destroyed) how is this work? if he can keep ressu its inco

I think vanir should win, Soul Manipulation + PN + RW, if he has a way to sequence, he must overwhelm wolfie easy and win.

But Schreiber resist soul manip,and in true briah state Schreiber just soul **** you with glaring and even with his breath.

I might wrong tho,and his speed can shatter space-time too.

Resistance does not imply immunity, depending on the level of the soul manipulation of vanir, I think it may be applicable in wolfgang since the reinhard is not here, he owns his soul and others within him and there is no resurrection or donation soul.

That would be an outlier, at most it might even be free of the laws of physics, but shatter the space time with speed, I do not remember that...

Back