• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Aru Majutsu No Index New Testament 22 Reverse Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to making a weapon profile to Aleister's phone: Aside from the stuff in the op, what else is it known to have?

Remote control of the orbital laser of course, but I'm not sure if it was used for something else as well.

Elements, Mimosa, we should include UNDER_LINE too I think but I doubt that's combat applicable aside from possibly scouting matches? Also all the INTERIOR's as well should be included.

Mimosa is in the op.

Not sure where you are getting the rest from, though? UNDER_LINE is probable, but not confirmed, I think. For the rest I don't know why it should have these.

What's the best AP feat of the phones weapons? The orbital laser can easily shoot through roofs, so at least wall level I suppose, but I wonder if there is something better.

Why...wouldn't he have UNDER_LINE and the Interiors? That phone controls literally everything in Academy City and probably its back doors. The same reason he can just drop elements from space is the same reason he can bring Interior's onto the battlefield.

Well inside AC or with prep time both accel and aleister should have access to all AC technology, from gravity control up to artificial black holes to the most basic like surveillance, the phone is basically a free pass to hack and access everything in AC, basically full control

Aleister had a virus that locked down AC and the phone could unlocked it, making its codes very important for the control of AC, but that doesn't mean that it serves as remote control to every piece of tech in AC, especially those that are not even shown to have remote controls.

It's not like AC technology was all build with a backdoor for Aleister's Phone.

Obviously if it does not have remote control of tech that don't have the capabilities, but he can access them with prep time or while inside AC simply have them sent

it's basically a back door to all AC tech

I don't see why you think this when it's literally Aleister we're talking about. You know, the dude with like a million contengencies? If he could turn on AC with just a flick of his thumb then why wouldn't he be able to get Interiors? He already demonstrated it's /full control of Academy City/ in NT19-21. Accelerator's feats in NT22R solidified it.

Well yes but things that don't have remote control don't magically get it, for example he can't make all weapons in AC levitate and start fire, he can control all AI based weapons and use them to carry things or make them drop near him like supply drops

I've been saying Interior but I actually meant FIVE_OVER. Too much Interior Touma talk crossed over. You could easily just put them under Summons, no reason to assume there aren't people who'd hop into a FIVER_OVER if the Chairman gave the order.

In addition to the 3 shown weapons, I can understand adding UNDER_LINE and by extention AC's deployable defense system including mechs like the FIVE_Over modelcases that are confirmed to be remote AI weapons. Elements im not really seeing since its a Kihara Yuiitsu exclusive.

Was the Flower Resistance not the Elements? If they're different then yeah, forget about that. I interpreted it as the elements since they seemed to be described as similar.

He probably has control of most if not all of Academy City's technology, weapons etc. plus stuff that Aleister had hidden away.

Unless AC database have the info on it, only aleister and mina have the knowledge of the spell now, as it should, the spell is dirty cheap and if anyone used it, it would be broken

Malox1696 said:
Obviously if it does not have remote control of tech that don't have the capabilities, but he can access them with prep time or while inside AC simply have them sent
it's basically a back door to all AC tech
That means its not part of his phones capabilities, though, and also doesn't belong to his standard equipment.

So it doesn't belong on the profile.

Accelerate420 said:
I don't see why you think this when it's literally Aleister we're talking about. You know, the dude with like a million contengencies? If he could turn on AC with just a flick of his thumb then why wouldn't he be able to get Interiors? He already demonstrated it's /full control of Academy City/ in NT19-21. Accelerator's feats in NT22R solidified it.
Not a question of belief, a question of proof. Proof he can control the stuff via his phone or it doesn't belong on the profile.

Not everything that can be remote controlled can necessarily be remote controlled via his phone either. E.g. Underline communicates over electron beams, which is a signal format a normal phone couldn't receive. Maybe Aleister has build a special sensor in his phone for that or maybe he just has such a sensor in the windowless building or Reading Thoth 78. We don't know.

Thinking about it, seeing as Misaki's attempt at controlling Index via the Johns Pens Mode access point triggered Index to go into an uncontrollable John's Pens Mode Index would get her own special kind of mind resistance, no?

Malox1696 said:
Unless AC database have the info on it, only aleister and mina have the knowledge of the spell now, as it should, the spell is dirty cheap and if anyone used it, it would be broke
Why does it need to be in the database? Accel has access to Aleister's personal phone and it's not out of the realms of possibility that the phone doesn't just have access to Academy City and most things in Academy City but things that were also personal to Aleister that Academy City didn't know about thus wouldn't have been in the Academy City database.

I think there was a lot of maybes with the phone personally and we could spectulate all day what Accel could have access to via the phone and none would be out of the realms of possibilty.

his point is : "just cause im the president that does not mean i have access to all military weapons in a fight" and he is right unless there is prep time or are inside the military base (or in this case AC)

Malox

I'm not saying that we should add stuff that hasn't been confirmed but you shouldn't dismiss the possibility of Accel having access to all of Academy City's weaponary and much more either, as I said before we could speculate all day what he has access to and what he doesn't have access to but that's all it is spectulation.

There's a lot of speculation to be had with Accel at the moment, with both the phone and the clonoth.

DontTalkDT said:
Thinking about it, seeing as Misaki's attempt at controlling Index via the Johns Pens Mode access point triggered Index to go into an uncontrollable John's Pens Mode Index would get her own special kind of mind resistance, no?
It seems to be similar to the mind resistance of the other magicians, yet not useless as it triggers JP mode instead of rendering unconscious. I definitely think she should have it.

On another note could you open Accelerator's page? I think most have agreed with everything in this thread Thread:3333544.

Scrlk666777 said:
On another note could you open Accelerator's page? I think most have agreed with everything in this thread Thread:3333544.
I still disagree or am uncertain about scaling his pre-headshot key to his feats 4 month later, the mind resistance and the AP amping. I will get back to that once I find to time and until then I won't unlock it, no.

Adding the mind resistance to all the magicians is next on my list of To Aru related tasks. Then this thread is concluded at least.

DontTalkDT said:
I still disagree or am uncertain about scaling his pre-headshot key to his feats 4 month later, the mind resistance and the AP amping. I will get back to that once I find to time and until then I won't unlock it, no.
irrelevent.

also are you serious? you can't find the time? it has been what 5 months since the volume and maybe 4 since we discussed this, and you want more time? this is why nothing gets done. you either don't reply or stonewall, sometimes both, and nothing ever happens.

Again with him not scaling, i can concede on the raw AP part not scaling as he might have found out new way to harvest energy up to 5 b as projectile during the 4 month, but reflection was stated to be the easiest calc he does and purely based on x = -x or whatever formula he applies for changing angle, while vector control actually requires him to calculate the changes before and after

so no, his barrier does scale back to all his form for ap, it just not as effective vs magic

and as explained in the other thread, reflection going up to 1 c will give him durability negation up to 1c (or ap scaling to dura, t's basically the same)

AP amping isn't super necessary at this point as we still don't know how high it goes so I can live without it, but it's clear Mind hax doesn't work as Neph's Empathy boost doesn't effect him and it's a passive ability along with not being effected by the madness in NT20, as beheading coins weren't the only method of her influence since she influenced the Golden Magicians across the city in NT21. Everything else you need for validations can be found on the other thread my dude. As for the scaling, dude, you're just being stubborn. We gave plenty of reasons and explained inverse how Esper abilities work and why calculation is tied to ability power and more. What you're proposing is the idea of me saying 'Air exists.' And you go 'But I can't see it. Show me there is air and I will believe it'. I could break it down and detail the molecules and components that make up air and that you're taking it into you, but the way you're going about things is brick-walling us by going 'Show me anyways'. It doesn't work that way.

It's the theory that if Accelerator punches someone and they have more opposing force than him, his field will automatically reflect that opposing direcitonal force back into the opponents to abuse their own kinetic/mass/opposing force to redirect back into them amplified. It's pretty sound and there is at least one instance that relates to it, but I would leave that for another thread and focus more on the scaling and power additions.

It's not much of a theory as in nt 22 we got confirmation of him redirecting the rebounding force of his blows (during the fight with coronzon)

And we saw 2 instance in the railgun manga and anime where he used his reflection barrier in such a way vs the thugs and the experiment metal door

I was more thinking about the Building in OT13 where his hand just sunk into it like tofu, but those are much better examples, thank you.

So, the negation scales with the targets' dura? I can agree with that, but just "lol high 1C dura negation" is a bit too much.

The durability shouldn't matter because that's how the formula works. It'd just be applying the same logic as putting his field durability to High 1-C when there is no limit.

I think I added the resistance to all magicians now so this thread would be concluded, I guess.

Again u forget they do have resistance to people clearing field, at least they do have mind res vs magical type mind control, unless u want to ignore it

Let's make a separate thread about that.

Best case you make it, as writing a CRT where you disagree with the proposal is always kinda awkward.

To ignore something it has to be the case to begin with.

Sooooo... you gonna make that thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back