• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TLR vs. Gilgamesh (One More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who broke the chains you're talking about had A-Ranked Divinity and is a half-god.

Atium is the condensed power of Preservation, yes. As I said above, possessing an tiny portion of power from a God shouldn't give him even E ranked Divinity the same way any magi using Magecraft isn't Divine.

He explicitly lost divinity after burning through his lives which is why he could break the chains

Paul Frank said:
He explicit divinity after burning through his lives which is why he could break the chains
If you're talking about Hercules losing his Divinity after burning through his lives, that's just a fan theory from what I'm aware of.

Gil goes as far as to say that the chains have no special effect on non-divine servants and could be broken easily by them, and Hercules visibly struggles to even move in them. I'm 90% sure if Hercules lost his divinity he would have just broke out of them and beat Gil to a pulp before he killed Illya.

@Apies Probably. It's been a while since I read the original triology.

It's the condensed power of ruin, yes. TLR mined it from the pits of hashting or something like that.

It's funny how the difference in mentality was the biggest deciding factor for this battle.

It's just satisfying to see it play off so well in a match where Gilgamesh doesn't lose just because of that, but rather because this turns into a Shirou-esque situation and TLR has the right tools to abuse the mentality advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back