• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TLoZ Low Tier revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 4-C, then High 5-A, then 5-B

Everyday bombs being High 7-A, as well as the Wind Fish being 6-C by sleeping/waking up.

Seems pretty cool, but Dark649 seems to think it's an outlier. I'm hype'd about fodder characters being Small Country level though.

Could be an outlier. I mean, guardians, who are obviously above Wizzrobes, in BOTW some of them were taken down by the hyrulean army, so unless Hylian are Low 6-B...

According to the blog, the tower is built on top of a large hill. So the true result would be way higher than just Low 6-B, since even mounds tend to be larger than 10 meters, and most large hills are at least the size of a skyscraper, the smallest of which are 100m+

That makes the feat rather outlierish.

I have no problem with that scaling to the higher characters like Weakened Ganon, but i think that is too high for first dungeon and above mini-bosses or bosses. Lastly Kep said that it could be way higher than Low 6-B, which would make to feat outlierish to apply for everyone.

Plenty of tier 6 feats exist though? Dungeon one guirahim had one. Medallions (how early on did ya get that as played alttp over a decade ago). The water dragon from skyward had one. Also wizrobes midtier enemy not fodder. Most midbosses may scale after the first dungeon.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention something. Aren't Wizzrobes like glass cannons? She they can effect the weather and teleport and all that, but isn't their durability generally portrayed as being less than other enemies the same time their attacks are considered powerful?

Instead of calling it an outlier, how about it only scales to the AP of Wizzrobes, while their durability remains like Small Island level at best. I also remember that Attack Reflection usually causes Wizzrobes to get one shotted by their own attacks.

Nah (well, kinda), because even if they were glass cannons (and I'm not denying that they are), minibosses who aren't still have the same striking power as them.

Well, it would still scale to temple bosses in all that, since we pretty much scale every temple boss to the bombs as a lowball. I simply meant the Wizzrobes themselves should be considered Glass cannons. We also got like Skyward Sword's temple bosses scaling from Faro so it's actually pretty consistent. The Country level medallions would also scale to ALttP's temple bosses.

It should be noted that at the time, the Hylian army actually had some Guardians on their side. Also, Guardians have like an eye for a weak spot. So if fodder Hylian soldiers destroyed any Guardians, it's probably them using that. Not the soldiers being physically on pare with the Guardians.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It should be noted that at the time, the Hylian army actually had some Guardians on their side. Also, Guardians have like an eye for a weak spot. So if fodder Hylian soldiers destroyed any Guardians, it's probably them using that. Not the soldiers being physically on pare with the Guardians.
That's possible. But iirc Calamity corrupted all guardians, except the ones in shrines

Wait, Hyrule soldiers are <<<<<<<<<<<<<< even the weakest of enemies, being terrified of not even Moblins, but Bulbins. There's zero chance they'd scale.

Yeah? Explain why that matters as only midtier enemy or above would end up getting an upgrade as hylian soldiers failed on fighting any enemy worth a fraction of what is getting upgraded or guardian or ancient technology as even if a soldier did fight one it would be an outlier for the soldier as a guardian and the ancient weaponary killed link .

HYLIAN army would end up being that tier anyway if we accepted scaling off guardian.

Hylian soldiers either used weak points or had help from other guardians when the destroyed guardians; of course Hylian solders don't scale. However, there's no reason to suggest this to be an outlier if we only scale mid-tier enemies and bosses. Wizzrobes would also technically be glass cannons. Additionally, it's consistent with other Tier 6 temple bosses, like 6-A Skyward Sword bosses scaling from Faro, and Cal mentioned 6-B ALttP medallions that would scale to ALttP, Awakening, and Oracle Temple Bosses.

If none of this gets accepted, then at least we should scale it to the other Four heros, Ravali, Mipha, Daruk, and Urbosa. It would also scale to the Phantom Ganons.

Wizzrobe aren't that low. If it were performed by an Octoroc or Moblin, then yes it would be an outlier. But Wizzrobes are among the stronger non-boss enemies throughout the Zelda series and are generally comparable to Dark Nuts. Wizzrobes are glass cannons but still, weather manipulation is still a consistent feat done by Wizzrobes.

Metroid has a Planet level super low-tier fodder in the form of Tallon Metroid, weakest enemies in Prime 1. What makes Wizzrobes here different?

DarkAnine recalc'd it to Large Island level in which Kep agreed with Dark, so that's one more note.

I wouldn't say Wizzrobes are super low tier, they're treated as top tier regular enemies or mid-bosses.

In terms of other low tier feats we have common bombs (Which just about any shop casually sells like it's no big deal) being Small Island level+, Goht being Large Island level just by existing, Gyorg being triple digit gigatons by simply dying and ALTTP has special medallions capable of Country level+ destruction that you can get fairly early into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back