• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TLoZ Low Tier revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we don't know if Low 6-B is a option as Darkanine got High 6-C results and Kepekley said that the true result is 6-B.

I've gotten a rough estimate for the height of the cliff the tower is on (Its about as tall as the tower itself) and it should boost the results to baseline country level, so I'll update the blog accordingly later.

Also apparently the boss Argonak in Twilight Princess has a high end country level feat so that should be worth looking into and could serve as support for 6-B low to mid tiers.

Yeah, we should update the blog, and perhaps we could scale other bosses to Argorok feat instead if we can see a calc; perhaps that might be more accepted. Matt's probably going to be skeptical on Wizzrobes due to them High-Low tier; strong compared to fodder, but still fodder compared to bosses.

Here's the Argorok feat btw, I noticed it as I was playing though Twilight Princess recently. Also happens to be the second best boss in the game right behind Zant.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnfwKRgqIWM

When he initially appears he darkens the surrounding clouds, but at the 2:25 mark when phase 2 of the fight begins a massive thunderstorm is formed as he gets up and roars and when it dies the storm disappears. Should be well within country to maybe large country level given how quick the storm is formed and how high up Link is, and should be far less controversial than the Wizzrobe calc as Argorok is a end game boss.

We scaled Majora's Masks other bosses to Gyorg, despite him being 2nd to last boss and hardest temple boss in the game. And even if other bosses are inferior, they aren't overwhelmingly inferior to Argorok.

@DDM

In Majora's Mask we have no indication that the bosses are inferior or superior to each other besides the order in which they are fought or game mechanics. I mean, all of them serve to wreak havoc in their designated regions and maintain the seal on the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back