• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to see if Discord makes it into 5th strongest for 4-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. If that's the case. Wouldn't Discord be able to win more times since he apparently opens with power null, and could probably resist or counter?

Well I do get they probably have about the same activation time. But some of strange stuff is verbal or require some hand gestures, where discord's snap or thought would be faster. And while they may have a draw in some cases. If strange does one of his verbal ones or doing some hand gestures, that would leave him down for the count as Discord snapping is faster. and since Discord can sense magic he would know Strange has it and it could be threatening. So he may open with thought based more times. Where strange having several hacks and being mixed on what he might open with. That leaves him more likely to make a spell that requires verbal speaking or hand gestures which is the small time discoed needs to snap or think being faster activations

As for the resistance. I thought he had some. Maybe I'm thinking IDW.

B╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âs╠Âc╠Âo╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠ÂP╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Ân╠Âu╠Âl╠Âl╠ f╠Âo╠Âr╠ S╠Ât╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âg╠Âe╠Â

Well if Discord always opens with that. And Strange can vary. That means some instances is a Discord win since some os strangers attacks can take longer than a snap. And others take the same amount of time. So seems like Discord edges out slightly more

No I'm just saying Discord is snapping instead of thinking since that's what he does in character. What Discord starts with is kind of inconsistent so I'm unsure.

Not voting yet but I'm kind of leaning towards Strange here.

Btw, it was accepted that Strange has Dream Manipulation, Possession, Light Manipulation, Status effect inducement and Paralysis, Smoke Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, and Life Absorption in the CRT but idk if it will help

Actually, what I've seen in Discord threads and Strange threads, Strange uses absorbtion and Discord actually snaps in character so

Strange absorbs gg I guess

Eh, not really. When he not screwing around for plot, he goes for power null and use thoughts, not snaps. Plus, I don't remember Strange using absorbtion as the first move.

If the votes get to 7 on one side. But isn't ahead by 3 votes. It's inconclusive. Or if inconclusive just wins

Also. I'll go Incon FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back