• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to leave. Farewell. Hop, hop, and away!

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
College for me begins again within a week. Work has also been begging me to stick around every waking moment. My girlfriend and my friends are all fighting for time to be with me, and even this computer I type on right now, the one I spent thousands on and days building and upgrading with my own hands, has to sit and wait for my scheduled to open up. That means, like I said in my penultimate post, it is time to leave.

If you have not read it already, I will link it here now: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/834170

I enjoyed being a welcomed member and friend of all of you here. Even my appreciation extends to the new staff and future members of the wiki who will eventually take the place I and the other staff who trained me held. This job may not have paid me in dollars, or any sort of tangible aid, but I will fondly remember all of you anyway. The laughs, profound discussions, and even the bashful debating, was all a fun ride.

For everyone I left out in my last post, I do not have the time to go on about how I remember each of you dearly, but I can still say, even to the guys hiding in Discord, I truly will miss you, and every good time we all had will not be forgotten. You've all helped me grow out of my shell, and even expanded my views to things I can't imagine knowing without your minds. To everyone I've fought with, I apologize for anything left over that stales in your memory. Anger is a temporary feeling in comparison to the eternity of friendship.

Thank you to everyone again for having me, and all your kind and wishful words. I'm going to move on with life now, and I appreciate every piece of advice each of you had to give me. I think it's not going to be so hard after all. Hopefully I'll have time in the future, so pray this isn't "goodbye", merely "farewell".

Back