• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to join the spam (Captain America (Marvel) vs Rosa Ushiromiya (Umineko) (GRACE)

If this is a stomp, I will switch it to Ant Man.
But seriously, we actually found a Umineko character that can die (and hopefully will) and isn't a smurf

Both are 8-C
Speed equal
Cap's shield will be restricted if it has to be
Blah Blah Blah

Captain America vs Rosa Ushiromiya

America's ass: 7
Abusive Mother:
Incon:

Last edited:
Anyway if Captain America is really just baseline, Rosa have a big AP advantage here (She overpower, take down and even one-shot Manu Goats which the Goats themselves done thier 8C feats super cusualy) So that AP with her range might give a chance the problem for her is Cap skills since I Heard that Captain America is crazy scaled (But I don't know much about his Comic Book version or his skills feats so I will Ask if he is capable of doing something without his shield again someone with higher range like that and Can easily one-shot him?)

41dc71e12b46bd1564d4067ebcc0185b.png

She has truths now.

GG WP

So Blue Truth is out of character for Rosa. So that match should be still fair.... except that all her attacks will have no damage thanks to Cap's shield and he will be able to easily knock her down by throwing his shield (I said before that I don't know much about Captain America skills feats but from what I know, he can do some crazy moves by throwing his sheild). So I believe with his shield Cap will completly stomp unless I miss something

Well I'll assume here that truths for Rosa is OOC and Cap's shield is restricted

That said If Cap's shield is restricted this should be fine. Atm I'm leaning on Cap here, Rosa seemingly as a very beefy AP advantage and has better range. But tbh Cap should be just fine dodging bullets even without his shield imo, Pressure Points should bypass Rosa's durability and Cap's Precog should let him combined with the fact that he knows every singly martial art known to man means that Rosa is outskilled to the nth degree.

I'll say Cap here with a 6/10 majority, Rosa can take him out for sure with a good shot or smack. But landing that imo is like getting 2 royal flushes in poker in a row, possible sure but its not too likely. Plus Cap can easily disarm Rosa with his LS advantage and from there incap. Kinda reminds me of Baldi vs CH actually here lol

Last edited:
Back