• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosa Ushiromiya vs Fat Tony

8-C for both

Rosa

Tony

In-Character

No Prep

Speed equalized

Rosa gets her winchester (she needs her gun)

20 ft apart

no knowledge

fight takes place in a bar

Now before you go (oh rosa uses the truth against him or smurfs him) Please read this match because it mentions why the truth isn't a problem (if you don't want to read i'll just tell you. rosa using the truth is an out of character thing for her to do. She would need to be bloodlusted in order to do that)

Last edited:
who leads in ap
Likely Rosa, by probably a lot. Tony seems to be a "likely 8-C" while Rosa was killing 8-C with a pen or a back of gold, not even her shotgun.

Likely Rosa, by probably a lot. Tony seems to be a "likely 8-C" while Rosa was killing 8-C with a pen or a back of gold, not even her shotgun.

though tony has better range. His guns are several dozens of meters of range compared to rosa dozens of meters . They both have dozens of meters but his is farther

tony has a shot if we increase the distance between them.

he does have better shooting skills than Rosa.

also lifting strength will be a problem. He’s a class 10 while she’s a superhuman.

Gold bar and pen could be dangerous and lethal to tony but he’s better in H&H combat. Not to mention an ice pick is more dangerous than a fountain pen (though pen can be lethal) and those brass knuckles can deal very lethal damage when punched.

In-character could mean tony could socially influence (this is possible I’m not necessarily saying it could work) her to drop her guard or something like that. I don’t know

Last edited:
The problem here is that Rosa's durability is much higher than Tony's AP, so while she can shrug off multiple blows/shots/stabs from him, he'll likely die just from one or two shotgun shots.

The problem here is that Rosa's durability is much higher than Tony's AP, so while she can shrug off multiple blows/shots/stabs from him, he'll likely die just from one or two shotgun shots.

what if we change the location and give plenty of hiding places

Tony is most likely stronger since she's most likely at 0.47 tons due to upscaling to the goats and using this earthquake power chart compared to tony's 0.68 tons since he should scale above grimes so tony should be able to take a fight in close quarters due to being stronger and more skilled and having fought those skilled in martial arts

but most likely this is a gunfight where it seems fat tony uses firearms more often on people and he is able to go up against those who are also proficient with firearms

Problem is, don't you have to get close to effectively utilize a shotgun? I'm pretty sure Tony's firearms are handguns so he should have some range advantage

And If it changes anything. Give knowledge of Rosa to tony
I don't get it. Even if you give prior knowledge to both characters, there's no specific weakness to a regular skilled assassin that would turn the tide if you knew about them. I don't think prior knowledge would help

Back