• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time stop for One.

I have watched some hyun's dojo stuff in that past and One vs many was one(haha unintended) of them. But this srsly looks mor elike time stop than just speed amp to me, he already has a speed amp when he suddenly blinks from one side of the field to another. But the one where all the color of the area suddenly changes looks more like time stop to me.

at 27 seconds you can see what his speed amp normally looks like, it just makes no sense to me that in an already speed amped state they still have him moving fast. Looks like a combination of time stop and speed amp to me.

Well,the ability does look to be time stop. If there's something wrong with One possessing this power or not I have no idea.

When getting the info for the profile I was tempted to say it was time stop however because One's cannon profile does not state time stop and focuses entirely on One's speed I think a speed amp makes more sense.

Especially since One turns green and visibly there's a massive increase in speed.

So yeah that was my reasoning.

It makes sense actually since if it were time top One wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked by Chronos in the video too.

I mean Chronos has time manip of his own so theres a good chance he would have been able to counter it

Gotta wonder though, how fast would One be if hes seeig MHS+ opponents frozen in time from moving so fast?

Trying to get the rating added would be calc stacking. But if you're just curious nothing stops you from calculating it to see how fast it should be.

I noticed that on his mini speed amps he also turns green, right when it looks like he teleported he is turning green again, so basically when he amps up he can't be seen at all.

Back