• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Manipulators Battle Royale: Akemi Homura vs Kurumi Tokisaki vs Sakuya Izayoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timetravelerbattleroyal
Me and my cousins have been debating this for some time now. Hope that you guys can help. It's a three way battle royale between Anime's most iconic time manipulating school girls. Akemi Homura from Puella, Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live and SAkuya Izayoi from Tohou. All powerful, all beautiful, all sexy as Hell.

All combatants will have all of their iconic powers and weapons (Homura will not be in God form here).

Who's going to win?

that pic is a bit too big...

either way, as long as Sakuya finds Homulily's weakness she should win via speed, unless you equalize speed, in that case Homu Homu wins via hax (mainly clara dolls and reality warping)

Sakuya is much faster than everyone else and has way better time hax anyways. So, Sakuya.

Good point. But in terms of Time Manipulation, I could say Kurumi has the variety. Unlike the two she can rewind time (IRRC). Though I could be wrong.

Oh and this isn't just a time manipulations battle. All combatants will have their powers, attacks and weapons with them. Akemi has her hammerspace and guns. Sakuya with her knives. And Kurumi with her magic and City of Devouring Time

123chaseyoung said:
Good point. But in terms of Time Manipulation, I could say Kurumi has the variety. Unlike the two she can rewind time (IRRC). Though I could be wrong.
too bad she would be dead by then thanks to the speed advantage from everyone else

123chaseyoung said:
Ok so Kurumi is down. How about between Akemi and Sakuya?
Sakuya should win if she... wait. does she have an ability to destroy homura's barrier ie something that even high 7-A Madoka couldn't completely destroy alone? If not, then Homura just collapse the barrier on them, killing both and ending as a tie (or victory by kamikaze) as she would not have the speed to deal with Sakuya, normally

123chaseyoung said:
Well we weren't expecting to end like that. But if that's how it is, then its how it is. Though thanks for the answers guys. XD
You're welcome I guess

Sakuya blitzes both of them.

No idea about the mentioned barrier. If it is usually activated and omnidirectional, then it may be relevant, but when in doubt sakuya just erases it or just homura directly from time.

That aside sakuyas from different timelines give additional advantage.

If no demon homura, I am not really sure who is stronger between Sakuya and Homura, but I can say with certainty that Kurumi won't have a single chance. I am not a touhou fan,and to be honest I am a PMMM fan, but I saw Sakuya's profile and damn she is strong ! Mmh... I just remembered that homura's soul gem is a weakness.... Then I think that Sakuya might win. But if there is demon Homura, sakuya and kurumi gets stomped !

I don't think we can add this in their pages for two reasons:

Not enough votes for a character (needs to have seven votes)

I don't recall ever in a person's page where multiple people are recoreded to lose against an individual (like say Toriko vs HST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back