• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time for the nerdy remake of a match you've all been waiting for!...

Kuroiha said:
Yeah, someone should probably close this.
@XBlake123 And also, this is Underworld Kirito, who has Incarnation, Sacred Arts, and all the random bullshit haxy abilities.
Incarnation is mentally exhausting, requiring a lot of concentration and energy to perform. On the other hand, Ainz has no such problem with majority of his spells and skills.

Sacred Arts is dependent on phases and maintaining it's abilities requires great mental focus from the sword's user and, as with all Full Control arts, it uses the life of sword itself.

Ainz got clear cut advatange when it comes to using hax and such abilities.

I know that.

But the two know that they are each a major threat.

And in the final battle, Kirito was spamming the hell out of Incarnation against Gabriel, who is also a "major threat".

On side note, I need to make a Gabriel profile soon.

DMUA said:
Anyways yeah incon
Either Ainz timestops and pulls his GATE OF A LOT OF HAX or Kirito goes Sanic and wipes him off the face of the Earth
Kirito probably wouldn't blitz him from the start, he'd probably wanna say something stupid before the fight, during which time Ainz would just freeze time before he can react and one-shot him.

I gotta go with Ainz because he's more intelligent and survival is his top priority. He wouldn't take any chances with an unknown threat.

Back