• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time for the nerdy remake of a match you've all been waiting for!...

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
...No? Just me? Alright then.

Kirito

vs

Ainz Ooal Gow

Rules:

• Speed unequalized.
  • Alicization Kirito when powered by the world vs Ainz Ooal Gown at full power.
  • In-character, but both know one another is a major threat.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win (Aka death isn't the only way to win).
  • The battle takes place somewhere in the Underworld (Alicization).
  • Other than those, Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

Music:

Neutral Battle Theme

Kirito's Battle Theme

Ainz's Battle Theme

Score:

Kirito: 0

Ainz Ooal Gown: 0

Inconclusive: 7

Kirito with Blue Rose Sword Better
Ainz Ooal Gown

With Kirito's unknown speed, this is probably inconclusive. Either Ainz stops time and uses death manipulation, or Kirito blitzes Ainz before he can think and stomps with his vastly higher AP.

Anyways yeah incon

Either Ainz timestops and pulls his GATE OF A LOT OF HAX or Kirito goes Sanic and wipes him off the face of the Earth

It's one attack though

Which Cole tanks, allowing him to proceed to say "BEGONE THOT" to the poor kid with 8-C dura

Kirito's speed isn't exactly Unknow. His reaction speeds get carried along throughout virtual worlds, so he still keeps his Hypersonic reaction speed.

Kirito's normal speed is at least FTE at this point in time.

I haven't read Overlord yet, but I've finished the anime.

What stops Ainz from immediately using grasp heart and insta-killing Kirito?

So there I was, wondering how in the hell Kirito is meant to reach Ainz at 4km.

>Looks at profile

Holy crap his swords can reach. So how likely is it for him to just swing and obliterate a lot of stuff for km around just to hit this skeleton he can't even see?

Well at that range he'd probably either A: Flash freeze the entire area, B: Fly to a vantage point where he could see Ainz, C: Use a Sacred Art or some kind of Incarnation ability to either level the place, spot Ainz, or gap close, or D: Just start Starburst Stream and hope he hits.

He has quite a few options here, but I don't think it's likely for Kirito to just swing at far range. He'd likely either try to get close or at least use a Sacred Art to spot Ainz before doing an attack.

Inconclusive FRA I guess.

All I can say is, if this was speed equalised, Kirito would've gotten annihilated horribly. At least this way it isn't a stomp.

Grace period is basically over, so I'll add it to their profiles.

Kirit's forte is melee combat with swords, All ainz has to do is turn on despair aura and wait for Kirito's suicide,

XBlake123 said:
Kirit's forte is melee combat with swords, All ainz has to do is turn on despair aura and wait for Kirito's suicide,
First, basically necro.

Second, Speed imbalance. It's called Speed blitz.

Third, Speed Equalized, Ainz would've stomped no questions asked. If Overlord gets a measurable speed upgrade, this match will be outdated and will get removed since Ainz would then have enough speed to insta-kill Kirito, making this a stomp.

Until then, Inconclusive.

Also please close.

Yeah, someone should probably close this.

@XBlake123 And also, this is Underworld Kirito, who has Incarnation, Sacred Arts, and all the random bullshit haxy abilities.

Akreious said:
XBlake123 said:
First, basically necro.
Second, Speed imbalance. It's called Speed blitz.

Third, Speed Equalized, Ainz would've stomped no questions asked. If Overlord gets a measurable speed upgrade, this match will be outdated and will get removed since Ainz would then have enough speed to insta-kill Kirito, making this a stomp.

Until then, Inconclusive.

Also please close.
Speed blitz is possible when one has higher movement speed, they both are capped at Supersonic+.

Back