• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Eater Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Eater's reasoning for being Low 2-C is that he destroyed the Space-Time Continuum. The Problem? There's no real proof this was by his own AP. He does this by taking the time periods from their respective times which if doesn't get fixed, will result in the destruction of the Universe. It's a byproduct of that action not the other way around. Time Eater should thus have his reasoning to scale from being comparable to Classic Sonic who can take hits from the Phantom Ruby's power, instead of the other way around or be put at Unknown, Low 2-C with Environmental Destruction (His stealing of Time Periods would've resulted in the eventual destruction of the universe)

The Universes were already erased. Sonic had to battle him at the end to restore the universes to what they were originally

Also, destroying the space time continuum, even just parts of it would be Low 2-C by definition

Bro, the Time Eater erasing time and space is directely said to be destroying the world, and pretty sure Izuka ir someone else said that the Time Eater had erased all time and space

Gilad Hyperstar said:
The Universes were already erased. Sonic had to battle him at the end to restore the universes to what they were originally
Also, destroying the space time continuum, even just parts of it would be Low 2-C by definition
Dude it's a byproduct of him stealing the time periods from their respective times. That's not destroying the universe, that's space-time manipulation. The Universe would be destroyed if left in the state the time eater left it with gaping holes in history.

@User

Scans? Because otherwise it's the exact same as what I said to Gilad.

Also are you really trying to go into the chain reaction thing? Because that's dumb the Time Eater destroys the universe by erasing time and space, it's not a consequence, but a product of his power, just stop

No, headcanon, nowhere it is said that left those things erased would cause the universe to be destroyed, it is said that erasing time and space directely damages the world, it's a direct thing, not indirect as you are planning, stop trying to downgrade things that goes against your narrative

Zamasu Chan said:
I think his AP justification needs to be fixed or something.
No it's pretty accurate, HST just needs to stop downgrading everything that makes his characters lose, I wish making downgrade threads multiple times of abilities that makes your character lose is reportable

It works for me, let me find a better one

Yeah, you only find something fishy only when your character is losing, don't kid yourself

No it's pretty accurate, HST just needs to stop downgrading everything that makes his characters lose, I wish making downgrade threads multiple times of abilities that makes your character lose is reportable </div>

I mean add scans and stuff. It's literally just a sense with no links.

@HST when Time Eater destroys space time it goes to white space. After he goes to Modern Sonic's universe he destroys it and it ends up broken and scattered across white space.

Yeah, what Zamasu said, not your weird only those pieces get ripped apart and their lack of being there destroys the universe, that's just making shit up

Theuser789 said:
It works for me, let me find a better one
Yeah, you only find something fishy only when your character is losing, don't kid yourself
User stop poisoning the well, this is the last time I'm saying this. Everyone else came into this thread with respect and is actually trying to contribute, even Gilad who was participating in the exact same threads manages to stay respectful. And he'd still be Low 2-C scaling from being comparable to Classic depending on how the thread goes so saying I'm downgrading is faulty.

and no it's not just "making shit up" it's taking from what was said about his abilities in the console version.

@Oblivion

Anyway Space-Time Erasure is not always treated as AP and like Tails said he damages the world when he does this. As I've already said this isn't downgrading him but changing his reasoning or putting him at unknown until something more solid comes around, I'm indifferent either way.

A man can't meme anymore I see.

Anyway, no, Low 2-C is pretty apparent because the dude is sending entire erased universes into a White Space. He should honestly be 2-C if anything considering he did it to Silver's timeline as well.

Not to mention the Time Eater accessed an erased Time. Solaris didn't even sense it.

And the fact Classic Sonic's world is a separate world as well

And HST hasn't refuted any points except whining of "poisoning the well" so I don't see he losing his original reasoning, he is baseline low 2-C by his own feats, and stop trying to play nice and inocent HST, you want this because Sonic's dura would be lower because he wouldn't have tanking a baseline low 2-C as a feat, so the Time Eater would be considered weaker than Sonic so you can say Goku can one shoot him

I will keep saying your motivations because you don't care about accuracy but your character winning, reason why you only do it when it's a reasoning that makes your character lose and I will keep doing this until you stop making downgrades because of shady means

Also scaling to SS is a horrible idea. If you're gonna cherry pick you might as well say TE is 2-C for fighting SS.

@User

1st no I'm not, considering he'd still be the same given he was being stomped by 2 Super Characters whether gets accepted or not he'd still be comparable to Classic Sonic it's literally just changing his reasoning. Secondly I'm tired of your accusations dude.

Zamasu Chan said:
Also scaling to SS is a horrible idea. If you're gonna cherry pick you might as well say TE is 2-C for fighting SS.
It's not cherrypicking since it's lowest Classic can go and MSS has a variable tier. Scaling to his absolute highest instead of Classic's is iffy in of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back