• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time breaker bardock vs Asriel Dreemurr

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, he stomps both.
Has asriel erased a 2B being? Nah and that's kind of a wank if you ask me tbh. And Asriel stated that in the game he would purge the timeline and don't get the words "purge" and "erase" mixed up..

EmperorDoom25 said:
Zeno doesnt have resistances, so the Soulhax would work
Yeah but we haven't even seen zeno fight besides erasing a whole timeline multiverse in the future trunks saga with ease.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Well, as things stands now, he cant beat Asriel
I'll accept that but Bardock is 2b just like asriel and don't even say nothing about sans kr can one shot dbs now that is some wank stroke lmao.

Sans has nothing to do with this, and slow acting poison doesn't one-shot... ever.

But Asriel can attack someone's soul. Unless there are feats that make that soul comparable to his power, the soul gets destroyed plain out.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Sans has nothing to do with this, and slow acting poison doesn't one-shot... ever.
But Asriel can attack someone's soul. Unless there are feats that make that soul comparable to his power, the soul gets destroyed plain out.
I can see your point

Z6ixty said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
I can see your point
I guess you won this argument for now

In terms of AP and speed, Bardock might give Asriel some trouble, but overall, Asriel stomps pretty hard due to hax.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Well...Asriel would gain the ability to SAVE, LOAD, and RESET whenever Frisk is gone. He even states that he would gain full control over the timeline and would RESET everything when Frisk is defeated. If we assume this battle takes place without Frisk's existence, I think Asriel should logically have the ability to SAVE, LOAD, and RESET, keep in mind that the abilities simply go to the being with the most amount of DETERMINATION, without Frisk's existence, no one with higher DT would exist, thus he would gain the abilities. Of course, since Asriel doesn't ACTUALLY have these abilities in game, or on the page, I don't think they should really be counted.

Back