• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tiger level vs faithful dog, boxer vs swordsman, a knight vs a pull cord.

princess renner is out in the city on her way to a newly made orphanage when a large, muscular, bald man appears out of no where yelling about wanting to punch something, several guards and soldiers that were on patrol in the area begin to move towards him to subdue him, only to be sent flying by a single punch, he begins punching his way towards renner but her loyal bodyguard jumps in the way before he gets too close.

Personification Of A Light Pull Cord

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Personification_Of_A_Light_Pull_Cord

vs

Climb

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Climb

who would win in a one on one fight to the death?

climb: 5 (The pen or the sword, Strawboi, GyroNutz, FDrybob, Moritzva, )

PLPC:

tie/incon:

I think climb takes this, he has armor, a sword, and martial arts that allow him to block strikes far superior to his own strength. Things like fortress, limit break, ability boost, evasion, and his armor puts him in a very strong position. Light pull cord has boxing and one stronger then average punch able to move his body in some strange way, while advantageous climbs equipment pulls the scenario heavily in his favor. Now that's just my interpretation of this currently Im no expert on one punch man so I could be missing something.

Climb scales to killing tigers, a 106 kJ feat. PoaLPC is >>> random wolf level monsters which has a 850 kJ feat, and I think he has a 9-B+ feat being evaluated

it only requires about 520 psi to crush a human skull a tiger´s bite is 1000 psi almost double so it follows thats its ap would be almost double that, so climb is: >201 kj, so PoaLPC would have a 4.2x ap advantage but it wouldnt be a stomp.

on top of that climb has rigrit's ring, limit breaker―mind, ability boost (this should boost all his stats actually.) and slash to boost his ap, he has fortress to boost his durability, + he has evasion and strengthen perception to boost his reaction/combat speed.

Also remember that PoaLPC is stronger than Crablante, who by virtue of being a tiger level threat is far stronger than the random wolf monster that caused an 850kJ feat

It doesn't look like it was ever accepted, matt commented it would scale to lower class threats and no one ever evaluated the thing. So not sure what you want us to do with this information.

elvaluation! not revision, i was close....sorta....

i think i saw someone mention it in a one punch man crt

actually 1 psi= 6894.757 newton per square meter (175 newtons per square inch.) a tiger´s bite force is 1100 psi or 7584232.7 newtons per square meter (192639.51058 newtons per square inch) and 1 newton = 1 joule so tigers are atleast 192639.51058 joules or 192.63951058 kilojoules. if that helps any.

doesnt really change much. thats still 192.63951058 kilojoule per square inch or 7584.23679549 kilojoules per square meter.

Well no, it'd be more like 4.9 kilojoules. You multiply by 0,0254, not divide. As the area increases, pressure decreases.

Back