• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier upgrade Light novel tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it.why insulated imprisonment will automatically shatter after 200 sec?
Unlimited imprisonment was holding veldora for 300 years even more it was stated it won't become weak overtime while insulted imprisonment is even more improved and strong version and it's now have flaws?

Totally weird.

I don't get it.why insulated imprisonment will automatically shatter after 200 sec?
Unlimited imprisonment was holding veldora for 300 years even more it was stated it won't become weak overtime while insulted imprisonment is even more improved and strong version and it's now have flaws?

Totally weird.
Same question that argument of insulated imprisonment shattering automatically doesn't makes sense whatsoever

changing my vote to disagree.

Now that i saw and read the raws, it only said that velgrynd let out a roar but the roar wasn't stated to break the space.

The raws says that 200 seconds has paased and the prison has shattered.
thats what im saying yesterday

Totally weird.
different abilities i think. insulated imprisonment is more like calculation imprisonment like rimuru said, its not for eternity like unlimited imprisonment rather just for temporary holding the enemy

Yen press sucks it's really weird that the most important statement is the only one that doesn't have RAW in the OP lol they only decide to use YP when it's convenient, this topic really tires me, I have made several points and none have been debunked and instead ignored to restate this single fragile statement, I will not get involved in this thread anymore, I already left my disagreement
We are told to only use YP translation,
And that Edited MTL/FTL should not be used but when we use its called inconsistent?
What the hell do we use then? Huh?
Also, it does make sense according to YP.
When veldora was trapped in Infinite Prison, it held up for 300 years.
So why would it shatter by itself after 200 seconds?
We literally wait for YP for every single upgrade and it clearly supports H3A? And now we are saying it’s inconsistent?

Clearly its stated that unlimited imprisonment does not weaken down over time and held veldora there for 200 years, so why would the stronger version of it break down in 200 seconds?

and insulated imprisonment is combining the ultimate skill Uriel’s Unlimited Imprisonment with Spatial Insulation, so why would it have a timer? especially since its a stronger version of unlimited imprisonment, which we know dosen’t break down over time?

this seems like a misinterpretation to me as its explained to not have flaws and that unlimited imprisonment dosen’t break down over time, so this would be contradictory.

your arguments is wrong by using unlimited prison as time duration since its an entirely different skills. if you read the vol 15. then you'll know its the nature of ability to be weaken and easily break after 200 second

your arguments is wrong by using unlimited prison as time duration since its an entirely different skills. if you read the vol 15. then you'll know its the nature of ability to be weaken and easily break after 200 second
Its a combination of unlimited imprsipjment and spatial insulation? Its a combination of those skillls, its not an entirely different skill.

which is another version with different purpose
where does the 200 second time limit come from? as we know unlimited imprisonment dosen't break down over time so we need an explanation of why or it would be contradictory to author statement, and yes this applies to insulated imprisonment as its literally a combination of unlimited imprisonment and spatial insulation.

Please refrain from going along with the flow and creating false arguments .
Where does the time limit come from ?
Rimuru said if Velgrynd rampages the prison may hold on for 200 seconds .
Which means Velgrynd can probably destroy it within 200 seconds if she rampages :

"Even if Velgrynd went on a violent rampage, the Insulated Imprisonment will hold for a total of two hundred more seconds. I don’t think we need to worry about that, however.
Um, why not?
Even three minutes and change were something to be grateful for, but Velgrynd’s still a major threat. I can’t just ignore it that whole time…"

where does the 200 second time limit come from? as we know unlimited imprisonment dosen't break down over time so we need an explanation of why or it would be contradictory to author statement, and yes this applies to insulated imprisonment as its literally a combination of unlimited imprisonment and spatial insulation.
Calculation of Velgrynd’s magicule count complete. After accounting for the subject’s nature and characteristics, I determined it is possible to encase the target in Insulated Imprisonment for several hundred seconds
exclusively for use against Velgrynd
Even Velgrynd, who seemed so overwhelming to me, was no match for it. Its suggestion—to have her activate her finisher skill, then wait for her magicule count to dwindle right afterward—was a perfect strategy. The combination of my abilities and the way she responded to certain things was what made it work…which makes it sound easy, but I have no idea how much computing power it’d take to make this possible. We were hopefully outclassed in magicule count, after all, so if we wanted to cage up this superior opponent, we needed an Insulated Imprisonment built efficiently and with only the elements I enjoyed an advantage in. Call it a “Calculated Prison”
Even if Velgrynd went on a violent rampage, the Insulated Imprisonment will hold for a total of two hundred more seconds
here which is indirectly saying that the barrier will lost it effect after 200 second which is why shes able to break it after 200 second has passed

eyes, her anger blew away all sense of reason. “My sweet little brother… How dare you…!!” She let out a raging roar. It was well past two hundred seconds, and that roar was enough to shatter the Insulated Imprisonment.

here which is indirectly saying that the barrier will lost it effect after 200 second which is why shes able to break it after 200 second has passed

eyes, her anger blew away all sense of reason. “My sweet little brother… How dare you…!!” She let out a raging roar. It was well past two hundred seconds, and that roar was enough to shatter the Insulated Imprisonment.

and also this can be interpreted as ciel being able to maintain it only for 200 seconds with velgrynd rampaging before she destroys it, not that it has a time limit of 200 seconds and also would make much more sense considering insulated imprisonment is a combination of unlimited imprisonment and spatial insulation so it should not have a time limit, and it would also make more sense with the above scan supporting that it wasn't a time limit, but the amount of time it would take for velgrynd to destroy it while rampaging.

Last edited:
and also this can be interpreted as ciel being able to maintain it only for 200 seconds with velgrynd rampaging before she destroys it, not that it has a time limit of 200 seconds and also would make much more sense considering insulated imprisonment is a combination of unlimited imprisonment and spatial insulation so it should not have a time limit, and it would also make more sense with the above scan supporting that it wasn't a time limit, but the amount of time it would take for velgrynd to destroy it while rampaging.
The combination of my abilities and the way she responded to certain things was what made it work…which makes it sound easy, but I have no idea how much computing power it’d take to make this possible. We were hopefully outclassed in magicule count, after all, so if we wanted to cage up this superior opponent, we needed an Insulated Imprisonment built efficiently and with only the elements I enjoyed an advantage in. Call it a “Calculated Prison”

The combination of my abilities and the way she responded to certain things was what made it work…which makes it sound easy, but I have no idea how much computing power it’d take to make this possible. We were hopefully outclassed in magicule count, after all, so if we wanted to cage up this superior opponent, we needed an Insulated Imprisonment built efficiently and with only the elements I enjoyed an advantage in. Call it a “Calculated Prison”
what is this suppossed to prove?

We were hopefully outclassed in magicule count, after all, so if we wanted to cage up this superior opponent, we needed an Insulated Imprisonment built efficiently and with only the elements I enjoyed an advantage in. Call it a “Calculated Prison”
read the next part
are you talking about this part? how is it implying it has a time limit?

If so, where is the fck time limit?
here from the other translation

«Even if Velgrynd goes wild, the ‘Insulation Prison’ can still be maintained for the remaining 200 seconds. However, worrying about that is unnecessary.»
‹All right. But just to be safe, I’ll do everything I can to deal with Veldora so that we can wrap this up in under 200 seconds. Give me a hand, Ciel!›
It was a perfect strategy designed by Ciel, in which it had boldly launched a special move, aiming for the moment when the magicule count decreased.

After all, I was at a greatly significant disadvantage in magicule count. In order to contain such a superior opponent, Ciel had efficiently constructed an “insulated prison” with only superior attributes. In other words, this could also be called a calculation prison that operated according to the enemy’s characteristics.

Also, Velzard seemed to be able to 'overcome' the Infinite Prison that imprisoned Veldora before Veldora vanished.
Veldora was sealed by a Chosen Hero.
In Veldora’s view, it was the appropriate punishment for her reckless brother. So she has intentionally left the seal as it was.
If he reflects himself well and finally decides to be a doll. Velzard would have given him a helping hand before he gets completely eliminated.
When Veldora first disappeared from the world, she was rather confused. Since the time of his destruction seems too early compared to the time Velzard has predicted. (Volume 6)

acc to this scan it wouldnt be strange for ciel to calculate the amount of time it would take for a rampaging velgrynd to break out, as ciel had calculated everything.
this, its depend on how you take it
where is the time limit????

and also this says it was well past two hundred seconds, i still don't see the time limit.
also in that same scan it says the roar was enough to shatter the insulated imprisonment so its implying that her roar was the final attack which destroyed the insulated imprisonment after she had been rampaging for WELL over two hundred seconds

wrong order

It was a perfect strategy designed by Ciel, in which it had boldly launched a special move, aiming for the moment when the magicule count decreased.
After all, I was at a greatly significant disadvantage in magicule count. In order to contain such a superior opponent, Ciel had efficiently constructed an “insulated prison” with only superior attributes. In other words, this could also be called a calculation prison that operated according to the enemy’s characteristics.
«Even if Velgrynd goes wild, the ‘Insulation Prison’ can still be maintained for the remaining 200 seconds. However, worrying about that is unnecessary.»
‹All right. But just to be safe, I’ll do everything I can to deal with Veldora so that we can wrap this up in under 200 seconds. Give me a hand, Ciel!›

the first and second don't really imply anything, the third one literally says that if velgrynd goes wild insulation prison can hold her for 200 seconds, it dosent say it can only be mainatined for 200 seconds rather it can hold velgrynd inside of it for only 200 seconds before she breaks out.
fourth one dosent really mean anything either, as it means that rimuru wants to rescue veldora before velgrynd can break out of insulated imprisonment which is not contradictory in any way, if ciel calculated the time it would take for a rampaging velgrynd to break out for aformentioned points.
once again it dosent imply in any way that it can only be mainatined for 200 seconds rather it can only hold captive velgrynd for 200 seconds before she breaks out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back