• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier upgrade Light novel tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've had enough of this H3A headache, by the way what about the 5B upgrade from Carrera? I guess from all the pages there is no problem with it at all?
Yes, although Carrera can only destroy the planet with his most powerful attack, but I think the wiki ignores that? I don't know

Hehe this is the final stand
yeah so guy vs milim apparently caused a dimensional/universal in this sense .....crack
their energies were forcibly expelled to another universe but due to the cracks they made the energy from the other universe they made...was still rushing into the cardinal world which caused this so called holy void iirc
this is my last justification for 3-A
the rest people like dread who disagreed it's fine...
I'll now start to work for hax upgrade
please no one should dare say I rushed bruh this crt wasn't touched by anyone so dread please don't say I rushed this if you're not willing to help with the upgrade
thank you
disagree with this scan I provided and I'll work with hax upgrade
but I didn't prepare only high 3-A and 3-A upgrade I also have a tier 5 for carrera and whoever is stronger or comp

That's just interdimensional range though

Someone needs to write a proper summary because I would not trust OP context to be revised (it is so bad styled, and I barely could understand anything)

for the issue of staffs
-Celestial pegasus seems busy
-elizhaa said he would come visit the thread sooner or later
-dereck have come and go
-antvisma have already tagged all the admins and everyone who is actually knowledgeable to tensura
so before we can get an admin submission this thread might reach page 8 or 9

Alright, I've had enough of this H3A headache, by the way what about the 5B upgrade from Carrera? I guess from all the pages there is no problem with it at all?
Mr "I've had enough" when you didn't contribute anything wassup

no I don't see how this is inconsistent
the only thing withing the infinite prison is space...
honestly
I also pointed out we shouldn't argue about future events with no translation attached,let's know if stars are planets or of worlds are universes its that simple
also about the veldora stuff
true dragons have status changer or what do you call it?...to manipulate the whole area around you or simply doing something that doesn't make sense.
yeah even rimuru was wondering how veldora can hear him think and communicate
so like... Well I'll have to explain that later with feats attached
rimuru unique skill gluttony can eat up anything and everything,so technically speaking it can eat even the stars in the night sky..
gluttony king beelzebuth is a higher realm ability than this for what's worth
if the promising volumes being translated are not in order to the feat then we can change it later?
I mean why are we now waiting for yenpress to translate this or translate that with the same us going to bring in contexts that need clarification from a trusted source
also then why are we brining the raws and translating it ourselves and saying the yenpress isn't valid.....
although even with your/others machine translation high 3-A is still supported

"if true dragons are universal then why they can at best destroy stars" just that this only upscales cardinal World because we know cardinal World is a spiritual world and is much more durable than weak worlds and has regen properties or sum shit like this

also about the same context in volume 16 even feldway can upscale to 3-A,all of you should have what?,patience....
I mean we were confused about true dragons being ae2 but later was confirmed.

if you guys are calling her high 3-A inconsistent then ciel isn't like the thread I propose that all of infinity was in the palm of her hands....rather more she seems like those higher dimensional beings who watches over space time- consider than this is just an exemplary term and not literally saying ciel is 4D which...volume 19..
Well that's later assumptions
anyways if we argue about consistency about stars and stuff I'll just bring in my universal scale of true dragons lol 💀

it's better to just use what we have than go beyond the scan didn't refute anything it simply said velgrynd shattered it

high 3-A isn't a universe is just infinite space, even if there's no matter and stuff there.

they are high 3-A worlds in tensura btw so by volume 16 yenpress translation I'll request a veldanava page creation

but that's for later again
simply putting it space isn't something that can hold a true dragon
I mean
imaginary space can't even contain veldora
he leaped through time and space to catch a freaking punch in volume 20
but NOOO we have to wait to see and confirm what yenpress thinks we can however use vsbattle wiki translation to prove some other stuff not us translating it ourselves
peak claims are pretty much the moat invalid shit I have ever seen since the beginning of this thread
since
•head canon by saying velgrynd analysed the infinite prison
•infinite prison isn't infinite
•infinite prison had a time limit
•infinite prison blah blah blah
•inconsistencies to the verse scaling
looking at it is asif he doesn't straight up wants this high 3-A to flourish
I have seen people who can destroy only a planet but still destroyed an infinite space
I'm not saying veldanava's world have more capacity or durability than an infinite seal space -which it does 💀
but yet again we need absolute confirmation to what it is
also I didn't even see the kanji peak used recently honestly speaking
Well peace
just calm down and wait for admins further arguments are pretty much circular
cuz this is us just arguing about planets and stars that are beyond volume 15 scaling
@Dread

I still stick to same opinion as @Peak and @Community_Gamer

also you really did not refute the possibility of the feat being mostly hyperbolic if the later volumes are translated and we found out that star level is most impressive currently.

Also I will leave it to staff decision. But I recommend you to use formal language for better understanding.

I still stick to same opinion as @Peak and @Community_Gamer

also you really did not refute the possibility of the feat being mostly hyperbolic if the later volumes are translated and we found out that star level is most impressive currently.

Also I will leave it to staff decision. But I recommend you to use formal language for better understanding.
you think I was speaking Japanese

Mr "I've had enough" when you didn't contribute anything wassup
Do you know why? That's right, because I get dizzy from all the long arguments and stuff, especially up to 6 pages.

Some say that infinite prison is not space in the universe (if I'm not mistaken) others say that infinite prison is not infinite and some even say something about consistency and inconsistency.

Therefore, rather than us getting nothing out of this upgrade thread, I would like to at least have some certainty about the 5B Carrera upgrade.

carerra can get her 5-B upgrade I want to start speeding things up
they can close this thread since admins aren't even looking at it
I and thunderian have so other many upgrades like hax upgrade for LN 15 characters,creation of profiles,WN tier upgrade for true dragon level,hax upgrade for rimuru and yuuki,striking potency upgrade for rimuru, also have to do all this before on the 8th of January tho lol
if no one agrees to this send this to someone to close it,as long you guys agree to planet level it's fine....
I hope future volumes will arrange all of this misconduct later

someone should close this thread I'll propose hax upgrade later
for now am switching to upgrade hax for WN characters

Do you know why? That's right, because I get dizzy from all the long arguments and stuff, especially up to 6 pages.

Some say that infinite prison is not space in the universe (if I'm not mistaken) others say that infinite prison is not infinite and some even say something about consistency and inconsistency.

Therefore, rather than us getting nothing out of this upgrade thread, I would like to at least have some certainty about the 5B Carrera upgrade.
feel free to visit this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back