• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier upgrade Light novel tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never claimed its on Low2C level?
The arguement for H3A and Not Low2C btw is via insulated imprisonment.
Simply. I am sorry, but I will no longer respond to you because you again failed the main points. Seriously, read what I said.

ivarage who is weaker than true dragons can destroy stars very easily
WTF, Ivarage is true dragon level, whether it's weaker or not doesn't matter, he is part of the godtiers
about this people weaker than velgrynd have shatter stars,why can't velgrynd?
Who is weaker? Because only true dragon level were able to destroy stars, and don't think that destroying stars to destroy universes is a small leap

I could argue about that, but it's irrelevant to go back to that subject again anyway, the conclusion we draw from this won't change what's being claimed now
You should. As long as you don't bring a substantial evidence of your claim that the prison itself shattered due to time limit, then the assumption of supporting party is reliable.

WTF, Ivarage is true dragon level, whether it's weaker or not doesn't matter, he is part of the godtiers

Who is weaker? Because only true dragon level were able to destroy stars, and don't think that destroying stars to destroy universes is a small leap
yeah,sure
ivarage Strength=guy
guy<velzard
velzard=/>velgrynd in strenght
volume 15 velgrynd says her Cardinal Acceleration or smt related can harm or potentially kill guy and velzard why it didn't affect rimuru,also yeah rimuru kinda just ate the attack

about the true dragon level thing
hmm
rimuru wasn't a true dragon level threat when he had only a unique skill,but can eat up stars too

na he isnt weaker than true dragon. dude clash guy for 30days and guy couldn't even kill him in that 30 days
guy is weaker than true dragons
it was said in volume 19 and 18 or was it 14?
either ways he could only manage himself with velzard cux of his extreme battle iq

he is comparable to velzard with ultimate skill before while using unique skill. i doubt he is even a devil lord at that time,
also said he can kill velgrynd

You should. As long as you don't bring a substantial evidence of your claim that the prison itself shattered due to time limit, then the assumption of supporting party is reliable.
I don't need it since several allegations against H3A have already been made, I mean, do you really think that Rimuru slime is level H3A? Because he devoured the barrier along with Veldora, but later on he couldn't even devour Charibydys because of his size, you must have seen the anime so I don't need to say how big he is, moreover, if Rimuru could already devour an H3A structure, then why besides Charibydys
that's not my point? lol
so your point is irrelevant, Milim being star level just proves that no one in Tensura is universal
about the true dragon level thing
hmm
rimuru wasn't a true dragon level threat when he had only a unique skill,but can eat up stars too
Just overtime, and we never saw him reach that level so it's irrelevant, especially considering it wasn't necessarily Rimuru

Anyway, I asked legitimate questions to both parties
  • From opposing party, I want to know the evidence of time limit
  • From supporting party, as long as we want to be consistent, you need to prove that those stars are low 2-C otherwise high 3-A would make no sense and would count as anti-feat.

I see it was a mistake to come back to this discussion anyway, I'll wait for the admins to conclude and Dereck should be recalled

I don't need it since several allegations against H3A have already been made, I mean, do you really think that Rimuru slime is level H3A?
The question is false. It is not about how I think, or you think. It is about what evidences and the plot has been shown.
Because he devoured the barrier along with Veldora, but later on he couldn't even devour Charibydys because of his size, you must have seen the anime so I don't need to say how big he is, moreover, if Rimuru could already devour an H3A structure, then why besides Charibydys
Good anti-feat point but not related to my question honestly since you made claim that time limit exists.

I don't need it since several allegations against H3A have already been made, I mean, do you really think that Rimuru slime is level H3A? Because he devoured the barrier along with Veldora, but later on he couldn't even devour Charibydys because of his size, you must have seen the anime so I don't need to say how big he is, moreover, if Rimuru could already devour an H3A structure, then why besides Charibydys

so your point is irrelevant, Milim being star level just proves that no one in Tensura is universal

Just overtime, and we never saw him reach that level so it's irrelevant, especially considering it wasn't necessarily Rimuru
what? i didn't said Milim caps at star wtf? my point is that anime milim is already a star level since her drago nova can cause a super nova?

your arguments is that no one below true dragons can destroy stars whether it's over time or not he still can.
veldora have information king faust so this is counted as something,it isn't rimuru sure sure....but its a unique skill lol
true dragons are of the ultimate level

The question is false. It is not about how I think, or you think. It is about what evidences and the plot has been shown.

Good anti-feat point but not related to my question honestly since you made claim that time limit exists.
and I say it's irrelevant at this point, the arguments that were used were other then whatever conclusion we draw
what? i didn't said Milim caps at star wtf? my point is that anime milim is already a star level since her drago nova can cause a super nova?
And what does it matter?
He devoured veldora
Bruh, the unlimited prison was devoured along with Veldora, if not he would have already been released, and I've answered that "it's only infinite on the inside" lie before
it did since it's not yet animated nor in the official translation vol so what's ur point?
Actually, I ask you, what's your point bringing Milim here?

Alright, so any arguments for time limit is invalid since it does not exist in the first place. Noted.

your arguments is that no one below true dragons can destroy stars whether it's over time or not he still can.
veldora have information king faust so this is counted as something,it isn't rimuru sure sure....but its a unique skill lol
true dragons are of the ultimate level
wait a minute, are you saying that Veldora is not true dragon level even though he is a true dragon? First of all, ultimate skill has nothing to do with true dragon

and I say it's irrelevant at this point, the arguments that were used were other then whatever conclusion we draw

And what does it matter?

Bruh, the unlimited prison was devoured along with Veldora, if not he would have already been released, and I've answered that "it's only infinite on the inside" lie before

Actually, I ask you, what's your point bringing Milim here?
i'm actually pointing what dread said if milim can destroy a star so why can't velgrind? does that answer ur question?

quote it?
I said that if it was infinite only from the inside then Veldora's aura wouldn't pass the barrier in the first place, neither the voice nor anything, furthermore, you haven't proved that "it's only infinite on the inside"
i'm actually pointing what dread said if milim can destroy a star so why can't velgrind? does that answer ur question?
Huh? Who's saying that Velgrynd isn't a star level? All comparable to a true dragon are star level, anyway, using Milim as proof is pretty bad

I said that if it was infinite only from the inside then Veldora's aura wouldn't pass the barrier in the first place, neither the voice nor anything, furthermore, you haven't proved that "it's only infinite on the inside"

Huh? Who's saying that Velgrynd isn't a star level? All comparable to a true dragon are star level, anyway, using Milim as proof is pretty bad
dread said how come Velgrynd is a high uni without showing any feats of destroying it

Velgrynd can destroy stars, not universes, simple as that
i think you are misunderstanding something here.
To qualify for H3A, you dont need to destroy a universe.
rather an infinite amount of finitie-sized spaces, or an infinite sized space.
You dont need to specifically destroy a universe, actually that would be 3A.
please read what i am saying.
An infinite sized universe is not the only way to get H3A, H3A for unlimited imprisonment is proposed because it has an infinite amount of finite sized spaces, and while we dont know how big they are or how they vary in size, it does not change anything as any quantity x infinite = infinite.
So saying it needs to be universe sized is incorrect, because that is only for 3A and we left the 3A arguement, and are instead arguing for H3A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back