• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier upgrade Light novel tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I maintain my point of view from the beginning, I disagree with H3A for the tremendous inconsistencies and instability that is using unlimited prison as an argument, it just doesn't make sense that they're even 3A at this point, I'm not going to abandon all consistency of the series for something like this, I mean, don't you think it's amazing that there's NEVER been ONE statement about at least affecting the universe? Never had anything but the destruction of stars in no time, I don't intend to agree to this with a flimsy argument

I maintain my point of view from the beginning, I disagree with H3A for the tremendous inconsistencies and instability that is using unlimited prison as an argument, it just doesn't make sense that they're even 3A at this point, I'm not going to abandon all consistency of the series for something like this, I mean, don't you think it's amazing that there's NEVER been ONE statement about at least affecting the universe? Never had anything but the destruction of stars in no time, I don't intend to agree to this with a flimsy argument
You are suggesting for light novel to be fully translated rather this rush CRTs? This makes sense and I won't disagree with this. Thank you for your input.

for those who know maths here should I explain what are imaginary numbers?
also take a look at this Mr peak and those who says "why did veldora communicate outside this space"

looking at people like @Peak I have to explain it
First of all they said
it's strange that veldora can activate telepathy net within this space because it doesn't weaken over time
no one notices except rimuru because uhmm veldora spoke to him ig

closing remark his talking to rimuru or whatever doesn't downplay unlimited imprisonment it upscales veldora

@Dread please read through my scans and give your thoughts about it
next I'll find a way to get rid of peak aura crap

Last edited:
You are suggesting for light novel to be fully translated rather this rush CRTs? This makes sense and I won't disagree with this. Thank you for your input.
Actually, what I mean is that CRTs should consider the inconsistencies that the scale brings, I don't see problems in updating volume 15, but I think it's completely unfair and unreasonable doing something that brings a lot of contradictions in the later volumes, if it were to address something like H3A, so all contradictions should be answered in the OP and not ignored like it doesn't exist

Actually, what I mean is that CRTs should consider the inconsistencies that the scale brings, I don't see problems in updating volume 15, but I think it's completely unfair and unreasonable doing something that brings a lot of contradictions in the later volumes, if it were to address something like H3A, so all contradictions should be answered in the OP and not ignored like it doesn't exist
The thing is, we dont have OTL of the later volumes, so we using later volumes which are not officially translated as an arguement would be invalid.
If you want to do something, do it after the later volumes are officially translated, not using MTL.

I don't quite understand how u find this inconsistent? Ur literally ignoring this one? (Characters or objects that demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

VzBQZlTl.jpg
lYGUmZOl.jpg

I don't quite understand how u find this inconsistent? Ur literally ignoring this one? (Characters or objects that demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

VzBQZlTl.jpg
lYGUmZOl.jpg
this is so clear already and u find this inconsistent?

The thing is, we dont have OTL of the later volumes, so we using later volumes which are not officially translated as an arguement would be invalid.
If you want to do something, do it after the later volumes are officially translated, not using MTL.
You are wrong. Peak argument is not invalid since it will bring inconsistencies. At this point, it means getting rushed.

Alright fair.

You are wrong. Peak argument is not invalid since it will bring inconsistencies. At this point, it means getting rushed.
I am saying its invalid, because its using MTL volumes to call out inconsistencies with OTL volume?
so i am saying we should wait for OTL translation of those before deciding wether its truly inconsistent or not.

How is MTL valid to his point? Later volumes literally contradict the High 3-A rating. And yes, waiting for OTL volumes is the best decision.

How is MTL valid to his point? Later volumes literally contradict the High 3-A rating. And yes, waiting for OTL volumes is the best decision.
Because theres only MTL of the volumes hes mentioning that he is saying are inconsistent? So its not OTL.

And how does this contradict any argument? You are not using OTL of later volume to refute his points since those are nonexistent, therefore it is not refutation of his points at all.

And how does this contradict any argument? You are not using OTL of later volume to refute his points since those are nonexistent, therefore it is not refutation of his points at all.
uh? Maybe because you are using MTL to say that earlier OTL volumes are inconsistent?

No? This was never an argument? The argument is that later volumes which are not officially translated and as far only MTL contradicts the current OTL. So the best decision is to wait before making rush CRTs.

Don't twist my words. I am making a clear conclusion.

No? This was never an argument? The argument is that later volumes which are not officially translated and as far only MTL contradicts the current OTL. So the best decision is to wait before making rush CRTs.

Don't twist my words. I am making a clear conclusion.
1. So you should not use it as a counterarguement aswell.
2. I am not twisting your words 😂😂🤣

Is this impossible to understand the concept of @Peak intention, or you just intentionally want to lack the aspects of his concept/conclusion?

You are rushing a CRT which may one day get downgraded if official translation was also almost accurate to MTL one
And for what? For not even proving that the terms that the author used that are never clarified and rather using explanation from Wikipedia.

If later volumes contradict this CRT, then this is pointless to even apply changes.

The real question for y'all,
  • are you even scared that later volumes may contradict this current rating?
  • Or you just want to push it and later on downgrade it?
Soon and later all volumes will get translated.

Last edited:

for those who know maths here should I explain what are imaginary numbers?
also take a look at this Mr peak and those who says "why did veldora communicate outside this space"

looking at people like @Peak I have to explain it
First of all they said

closing remark his talking to rimuru or whatever doesn't downplay unlimited imprisonment it upscales veldora

@Dread please read through my scans and give your thoughts about it
next I'll find a way to get rid of peak aura crap

Is this impossible to understand the concept of @Peak intention, or you just intentionally want to lack the aspects of his concept/conclusion?

You are rushing a CRT which may one day get downgraded if official translation was also almost accurate to MTL.
And for what? For not even proving that the terms that the author used that are never clarified and rather using explanation from Wikipedia.

If later volumes contradict this CRT, then this is pointless to even apply changes.

The real question for y'all, are you even scared that later volumes may contradict this current rating? Or you just want to push it and later on downgrade it?

Nah, pointless to clear it up. You just intentionally miss the point. Put me on disagreement. This rush was intentionally.
How am i intentionally missing the point?
I understand that you think we should wait for OTL of later volumes, because the MTL of them them has inconsistencies?
I am saying its not a good idea to use that se a counterarguement, since youre trying to use MTL to call out inconsistencies in the OTL?
And how are we rushing, we waited for OTL to do this upgrade.

And you forget the point that what if this machine translation of later volumes may become true in official translation? You forget this possibility?
Its simply a possibility, and OTL is very different from MTL, look at vol15 MTL, and vol15 OTL.

Simply a possibility, but it is also not false. So nothing suggests otherwise. This is a valid possibility till it gets refuted by later official translation of light novel.
So I don't see any reason for rushing this CRT if you are 100% sure that later volumes may not negate the rating.

Simply a possibility, but it is also not false. So nothing suggests otherwise. This is a valid possibility till it gets refuted by later official translation of light novel.
So I don't see any reason for rushing this CRT if you are 100% sure that later volumes may not negate the rating.
The same could also be said of it neither being 100% true.
And once again i dont think we are rushing this, we specifically waited for the OTL of vol15 and even got the raws.

Yes, both possibilities can be taken into consideration. But as long as later volumes which are MTL are not translated and also at the same time negate this current high rating. The disagreement against this CRT is still valid.

And you waited till volume 15, you also can wait till volume of where anti-feat exists.
You are 100% confident, there are no anti-feats, so you won't mind either if you waited.

Imaginary space is proven to be Pocket dimensions that has infinite storage. If VGA imaginary space=unlimited prison imaginary space is the same. Since it's still unknown wether it can store 4D universe. It will be rate as h3A.

Imaginary space is proven to be Pocket dimensions that has infinite storage. If VGA imaginary space=unlimited prison imaginary space is the same. Since it's still unknown wether it can store 4D universe. It will be rate as h3A.
Imaginary Space isn't Infinite Prison.

So I won't relate then if we don't know they follow similar principles. But I'm done talking on hear so you don't have to respond to me.

I think I've made my contentions clear. Mark me down as disagree if you care enough to count my opinion.

I don't think there's much point in opposing the proposition to ad nauseum. So I suggest to any other person(s) in opposition just stop responding at this point.

If the upgrade goes through that just means less work in a sense because we won't really feel obligated to join in discussions with presumably false presuppositions.

Either way, thanks for the engaging discussions.

Hehe this is the final stand
yeah so guy vs milim apparently caused a dimensional/universal in this sense .....crack
their energies were forcibly expelled to another universe but due to the cracks they made the energy from the other universe they made...was still rushing into the cardinal world which caused this so called holy void iirc
this is my last justification for 3-A
the rest people like dread who disagreed it's fine...
I'll now start to work for hax upgrade
please no one should dare say I rushed bruh this crt wasn't touched by anyone so dread please don't say I rushed this if you're not willing to help with the upgrade
thank you
disagree with this scan I provided and I'll work with hax upgrade
but I didn't prepare only high 3-A and 3-A upgrade I also have a tier 5 for carrera and whoever is stronger or comp
I think I've made my contentions clear. Mark me down as disagree if you care enough to count my opinion.

I don't think there's much point in opposing the proposition to ad nauseum. So I suggest to any other person(s) in opposition just stop responding at this point.

If the upgrade goes through that just means less work in a sense because we won't really feel obligated to join in discussions with presumably false presuppositions.

Either way, thanks for the engaging discussions.
wdym Mark you down?
like that's the first thing you said in this thread

Ya, or suffer getting downgrades later on due to inaccuracy. So what is your opinion?
Isn't that the point of CRTs? We upgrade upon the latest information and if something contradicts later then another CRT will be made. People don't say "wait another year for the translation of a volume that may or may not contradict later."

It's already been 6 pages without any conclusions, let's just wait for staff

Alright, I've had enough of this H3A headache, by the way what about the 5B upgrade from Carrera? I guess from all the pages there is no problem with it at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back