• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier upgrade Light novel tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Community_Gamer I agree with your points that from basic stance, it is not high 3-A since the prison is actually made for being there for eternal, but there is evidence of the size of that said place. What is your reasoning against this?
You agree with it not being H3A but dont understand how its not H3A? sorry i didnt understand.

@simply the world being empowered by Veldanava never refute the fact they are still star levels and impressive in their perspective. Unless you prove that this empowerment is on low 2-C level, but I assume there is no evidence of this.

what am I talking about?,the milim part?
bro you did read volume 20 right? the stars were prevented from being destroyed due to the barrier of either milim or zelanus,yeah later on it got shattered and milim went on an uproar guy tells rimuru not to worry that this world can't be destroyed because it was built by the power of veldanava
shown its kinda like no one can destroy it because it was built by the power of veldanava+ holy tree to maintain magicule + it heals itself over time even when destroyed
@Dread

Same tip to @Starfeldway, read and understand what I am implying and think and write. No offense, but I never said I disagree.
Seriously, read before commenting. (saying this from friend to friend)
Wait i am not taking it offensive i just didnt exactly understand what you said? Sorry if it seemed that way.

Again, as long as you prove this empowerment is on low 2-C level which requires a lot of context for it and not simply “empowerment” then, you can use this as argument, but this is still inconsistent.
It heals itself over time and such, and no i am not arguint for Low2C for this, i just do not think it is a proper ‘anti feat’ because in the first place they are using it because it impressed them?
Which as i showd before destroying it is much harder than normal, and being impressed by something does not imply that is your limit or something you are unable to do, context is key here also.
That is kind of like saying, God aizen is impressed bt his sword slash destroying a mountain, therefore his peak is mountain level or caps there? See how dumb it seems?

Also, it wouldnt be farfetched for those to have much higher durability than normal, since it is created by veldanavas magicules,
Its basic deductive reasoning as to why they would have higher durability.

We are not being ignorant?
i think you are the ones feigning ignorance, Starfeldway already stated that destroying stars being impressive is not inconsistent because
Which is not true, because the planet is more resistant, but it was never said that it applies to the whole universe, unless you say that the divine tree protects THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, for the rest, Veldanava's power heals the cardinal world, but it only heals things that happen in space like dimensional ruptures, there was never any statement saying that Veldanava's power in the cardinal world heals planets or stars, not that I remember

It heals itself over time and such, and no i am not arguint for Low2C for this, i just do not think it is a proper ‘anti feat’ because in the first place they are using it because it impressed them?
Which as i showd before destroying it is much harder than normal, and being impressed by something does not imply that is your limit or something you are unable to do, context is key here also.
That is kind of like saying, God aizen is impressed bt his sword slash destroying a mountain, therefore his peak is mountain level or caps there? See how dumb it seems?
Again. It is anti feats as long as you prove this empowering is at low 2-C level. And don't say "the God is low 2-C" I said empowerment

Oh, and of course, I want to add something fundamental that you're forgetting, even Rimuru or Guy only found out that the cardinal world planet is more resistant only in volume 20 after commenting on the god tree, they didn't know that before, no wonder it was later declared that the annihilation of the abyss of Carrera cannot destroy the cardinal planet, that is, all statements about planet-level destruction were already with the assumption that it was a normal planet, and about the stars the logic would be the same, although it is irrelevant since Veldanava's power was never said to protect stars, so it doesn't matter

Again. It is anti feats as long as you prove this empowering is at low 2-C level. And don't say "the God is low 2-C" I said empowerment
How is it an anti feat?
Being impressed at something? Is not an anti feat?

So i think i have made my stance clear witj this.

Last edited:
Aizen was not impressed lol. He was surprised.

Your claim is that empowerment is on low 2-C level. As long as you don't prove this, we will rate it as "star level, likely higher"

Your claim is that empowerment is on low 2-C level. As long as you don't prove this, we will rate it as "star level, likely higher"
I never claimed its Low2C?
In the first place, this thread is arguing for H3A via insulated imprisonment, not the empowerment?

Show me where i claimed that? I said that the durability of it should be much higher?

Another thing that is not true, and please don't bring other verses here, but if you want an answer, just remember the scene of Aizen, he is impressed when destroying mountains with SWINGING THE SWORD, in other words, he doesn't even need effort to do that, which is completely different from the AP he has when using full strength, which is consistent, so again, don't bring that kind of comparison here

Another thing that is not true, and please don't bring other verses here, but if you want an answer, just remember the scene of Aizen, he is impressed when destroying mountains with SWINGING THE SWORD, in other words, he doesn't even need effort to do that, which is completely different from the AP he has when using full strength, which is consistent, so again, don't bring that kind of comparison here
I am making an example as to why i do not think it is a proper anti feat, especially with the reason ive presented.

anyway, it seems that no one has disputed Community's arguments about unlimited imprisonment, as well as the tremendous lack of consistency regarding H3A alleged by Metalballrun, and funniest of all is that it doesn't have any explicit claims about the destruction of the universe, so I don't need to say how far this is going to go

I never claimed its Low2C?
In the first place, this thread is arguing for H3A via insulated imprisonment, not the empowerment?

Show me where i claimed that? I said that the durability of it should be much higher?
So how is it consistent if it is not low 2-C?

anyway, it seems that no one has disputed Community's arguments about unlimited imprisonment, as well as the tremendous lack of consistency regarding H3A alleged by Metalballrun, and funniest of all is that it doesn't have any explicit claims about the destruction of the universe, so I don't need to say how far this is going to go
I left a legitimate question on him. His reasoning against the size of place.

I am making an example as to why i do not think it is a proper anti feat, especially with the reason ive presented.
irrelevant since I already commented the difference of the two cases and even if it was, mistakes from other verses are irrelevant here anyway, as I commented from the beginning of the OP, this argument is unstable and needs a lot of support to sustain, but instead the opposite happens

I have explained why unlimited imprisonment is H3A,
An infinite sized universe is not the only way to get H3A, H3A for unlimited imprisonment is proposed because it has an infinite amount of finite sized spaces, and while we dont know how big they are or how they vary in size, it does not change anything as any quantity x infinite = infinite.
So saying it needs to be universe sized is incorrect, because that is only for 3A and we left the 3A arguement, and are instead arguing for H3A.
you dont need to destroy a universe for H3A, rather you need to destroy an infinite sized structure or an infinite amount of finite structure.

which is what we shouldn't do as we haven't recovered that yenpress version of the others

I left a legitimate question on him. His reasoning against the size of place.
Do you mean it?
@Community_Gamer I agree with your points that from basic stance, it is not high 3-A since the prison is actually made for being there for eternal, but there is evidence of the size of that said place. What is your reasoning against this?
I mean, if you think that something the size of an infinite universe can be inside a single MOUNTAIN, then it's up to you

... @Peak and @Community_Gamer arguments are, how they are high 3-A level which they are able to destroy an infinite sized structure significantly but can't even harm stars and got impressed by it when they got destroyed?

Y'all counterarguments to this is because the God empowered it. Cool fair, but can you prove this empowerment is on low 2-C level?

The issue why it is brought, because between this time period and afterwards there is power inconsistently regardless of the evidences.

@Peak You claimed there is time limit, mind showing the evidence?

I mean, if you think that something the size of an infinite universe can be inside a single MOUNTAIN, then it's up to you
I am thinking, or the author is one who is writing it. It is the burden of proof on you to disprove this.

... @Peak and @Community_Gamer arguments are, how they are high 3-A level which they are able to destroy an infinite sized structure significantly but can't even harm stars and got impressed by it when they got destroyed?

Y'all counterarguments to this is because the God empowered it. Cool fair, but can you prove this empowerment is on low 2-C level?

The issue why it is brought, because between this time period and afterwards there is power inconsistently regardless of the evidences.

@Peak You claimed there is time limit, mind showing the evidence?
about this people weaker than velgrynd have shatter stars,why can't velgrynd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back