• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier upgrade Light novel tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not supporting party thinks @Peak don't know what is high 3-A rather he is pointing the whole time that his strongest feat is destroying stars which are impressive from his perspective side but prior to it, he could magically destroy high 3-A?

Don't you see how it is inconsistent?

I don't need it since several allegations against H3A have already been made, I mean, do you really think that Rimuru slime is level H3A? Because he devoured the barrier along with Veldora,
Rimuru indeed devoured infinite prison but he didn't destroy it, it's more like he just transported it to a different dimension which is his stomach in order to analyze it but the prison is still present. Therefore it's not a H3A feat obviously because it wasn't destroyed nor was removed.

I said that if it was infinite only from the inside then Veldora's aura wouldn't pass the barrier in the first place, neither the voice nor anything, furthermore, you haven't proved that "it's only infinite on the inside"
Infinite speed/H3A tier veldora

Not supporting party thinks @Peak don't know what is high 3-A rather he is pointing the whole time that his strongest feat is destroying stars which are impressive from his perspective side but prior to it, he could magically destroy high 3-A?

Don't you see how it is inconsistent?
no I don't see how this is inconsistent
the only thing withing the infinite prison is space...
honestly
I also pointed out we shouldn't argue about future events with no translation attached,let's know if stars are planets or of worlds are universes its that simple
also about the veldora stuff
true dragons have status changer or what do you call it?...to manipulate the whole area around you or simply doing something that doesn't make sense.
yeah even rimuru was wondering how veldora can hear him think and communicate
so like... Well I'll have to explain that later with feats attached
rimuru unique skill gluttony can eat up anything and everything,so technically speaking it can eat even the stars in the night sky..
gluttony king beelzebuth is a higher realm ability than this for what's worth
if the promising volumes being translated are not in order to the feat then we can change it later?
I mean why are we now waiting for yenpress to translate this or translate that with the same us going to bring in contexts that need clarification from a trusted source
also then why are we brining the raws and translating it ourselves and saying the yenpress isn't valid.....
although even with your/others machine translation high 3-A is still supported

"if true dragons are universal then why they can at best destroy stars" just that this only upscales cardinal World because we know cardinal World is a spiritual world and is much more durable than weak worlds and has regen properties or sum shit like this

also about the same context in volume 16 even feldway can upscale to 3-A,all of you should have what?,patience....
I mean we were confused about true dragons being ae2 but later was confirmed.

if you guys are calling her high 3-A inconsistent then ciel isn't like the thread I propose that all of infinity was in the palm of her hands....rather more she seems like those higher dimensional beings who watches over space time- consider than this is just an exemplary term and not literally saying ciel is 4D which...volume 19..
Well that's later assumptions
anyways if we argue about consistency about stars and stuff I'll just bring in my universal scale of true dragons lol 💀

it's better to just use what we have than go beyond the scan didn't refute anything it simply said velgrynd shattered it

high 3-A isn't a universe is just infinite space, even if there's no matter and stuff there.

they are high 3-A worlds in tensura btw so by volume 16 yenpress translation I'll request a veldanava page creation

but that's for later again
simply putting it space isn't something that can hold a true dragon
I mean
imaginary space can't even contain veldora
he leaped through time and space to catch a freaking punch in volume 20
but NOOO we have to wait to see and confirm what yenpress thinks we can however use vsbattle wiki translation to prove some other stuff not us translating it ourselves
peak claims are pretty much the moat invalid shit I have ever seen since the beginning of this thread
since
•head canon by saying velgrynd analysed the infinite prison
•infinite prison isn't infinite
•infinite prison had a time limit
•infinite prison blah blah blah
•inconsistencies to the verse scaling
looking at it is asif he doesn't straight up wants this high 3-A to flourish
I have seen people who can destroy only a planet but still destroyed an infinite space
I'm not saying veldanava's world have more capacity or durability than an infinite seal space -which it does 💀
but yet again we need absolute confirmation to what it is
also I didn't even see the kanji peak used recently honestly speaking
Well peace
just calm down and wait for admins further arguments are pretty much circular
cuz this is us just arguing about planets and stars that are beyond volume 15 scaling

Rimuru indeed devoured infinite prison but he didn't destroy it, it's more like he just transported it to a different dimension which is his stomach in order to analyze it but the prison is still present. Therefore it's not a H3A feat obviously because it wasn't destroyed nor was removed.
this is still meaningless man, for you to do something like transport an H3A area, you would still need H3A range for that, thing Rimuru doesn't have

this is still meaningless man, for you to do something like transport an H3A area, you would still need H3A range for that, thing Rimuru doesn't have
The infinite prison is still finite in size outside, it's the space between outside and inside that severes it is the infinite part. I mean it's literally inside a cave so rimuru wrapping it with predator is no problem and acting as something like a portal or door for it to stomach, that wouldn't be a H3A feat as he never did anything to the infinity of infinite prison and just transported it.

Because only true dragon level were able to destroy stars, and don't think that destroying stars to destroy universes is a small leap
Eh? How about Unique Skill 'Gluttony'? Thats skill already has Star Level and if you do a calc (i already did that, but to lazy), you will get above than star level (its should be Solar system).

That Gluttony not in True Dragon Level who are Ultimate Being, but able to destroy stars (by devour it)

Like, compare infinite prison to a rubber ball.

The rubber for the ball is infinite (like zeno's paradox; gojo's infinity or infinite prison's space) severing outside and inside but the ball it's finite outside and inside.

You can still have the ball pass through holes or any kind of passage.

An infinite sized universe is not the only way to get H3A, H3A for unlimited imprisonment is proposed because it has an infinite amount of finite sized spaces, and while we dont know how big they are or how they vary in size, it does not change anything as any quantity x infinite = infinite.
So saying it needs to be universe sized is incorrect, because that is only for 3A and we left the 3A arguement, and are instead arguing for H3A.
Their size isn't the only issue I presented, but thank you for actually responding to the argument.

Let me reiterate the other point I made. What are "imaginary spaces"? Are they spatial in nature? If so, please demonstrate that they are. And if not, then I fail to see why they would be scaled like physical dimensions.

Maybe there's an argument there I'm not seeing so enlighten me.
@Community_Gamer I agree with your points that from basic stance, it is not high 3-A since the prison is actually made for being there for eternal, but there is evidence of the size of that said place. What is your reasoning against this?
^

Last edited:
Their size isn't the only issue I presented, but thank you for actually responding to the argument.

Let me reiterate the other point I made. What are "imaginary spaces"? Are they spatial in nature? If so, please demonstrate that they are. And if not, then I fail to see why they would be scaled like physical dimensions.

Maybe there's an argument there I'm not seeing so enlighten me.

^
“Imaginary space” is a three-dimensional visual awareness that feels different from what you experience when you open your eyes in broad daylight. Imaginary spaces are experienced when you look “into” (as distinct from “at”) a picture for instance. from google

“Imaginary space” is a three-dimensional visual awareness that feels different from what you experience when you open your eyes in broad daylight. Imaginary spaces are experienced when you look “into” (as distinct from “at”) a picture for instance. from google
Can you give me a definition based on evidence or reasoning derived from Tensura?

you shouldn't compare guy crimson to those ppl.
and they arent devil lords rather demon peer at that time.
also he complete Body and awaken so he obviously stronger.
someone like you don't even should bother arguing here
you're saying shit
testorrosa and the rest demon trio are devil lords
guy just have more experience
your ******* argument is because he was a devil lord
being a devil lord doesn't mean anything

TF 💀

you're saying shit
just read the novel dude. dont mix ignorance with headcanon. here for your information

ivarage who is weaker than true dragons can destroy stars very easily
na he isnt weaker than true dragon. dude clash guy for 30days and guy couldn't even kill him in that 30 days

guy is weaker than true dragons
it was said in volume 19 and 18 or was it 14?
either ways he could only manage himself with velzard cux of his extreme battle iq
he is comparable to velzard with ultimate skill before while using unique skill. i doubt he is even a devil lord at that time, also said he can kill velgrynd
he was a demon lord did you read back of your phone?
you should search whats devil lord is

devil lords?
weren't it 3 ******* devil lords losing to velgrynd who was holding back 😂
you should read the novels more
you shouldn't compare guy crimson to those ppl.
and they arent devil lords rather demon peer at that time.
also he complete Body and awaken so he obviously stronger.

you're saying shit
look how dmb your argument is

you're saying shit
Impressive how toxic you can be, and the funniest thing is that you're still wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back