• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mu-Won VS Ihwa (Hero Killer)

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Can't use webtoon Jin, unfortunately. So, I have to opt with Novel version.

I'm sorry Azon

Both are 8-B.

Speed is equalized.

Ihwa scales to (or maybe upscales) from 37 tons.

Jin AP vastly scales above 19 tons. Although his durability is much lower, seeing as he was about to be one shot by a dude who one shot a guy that can tank 19 tons no problem.

Jin Mu-Won (Novel): 3 (Me, @azontr, @Popted2)

Ihwa (Hero Killer):0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Feel like this shit is gonna stay dead, so might as well throw some arguments.

The Ap advantage is ~2x in Ihwa's favor, although it becomes negligible when you realize Jin almost one shotted Tae, who one shotted a dude who can tank 19 tons no problem. And, well, Jin's got a sword.

Senses wise, I believe is quite superior? By a lot, as well.

Even before he got his All-encompassing cognizance (Omnidirectional sense in the Manhwa), dude was stated to even sense the rustling of leaves and buzzing of bees from dozens of miles away.

I haven't read all of Hero Killer, but from what I got on the profile: Skill-wise, Jin should handily fold her, to be honest, especially considering his analytical prediction which let him dodge an attack that was like rainfall and was considered impossible to dodge just like a human cannot dodge rain in a thunderstorm. Along with the fact he will just get faster and more skilled as the fight goes on.

The main wincon for her I believe is killer's time, and just stalling him till it applies. Though that'd be pretty hard considering he will just get faster and get to her rather easily, that is if she even opts to range abuse him on the get-go.

Overall, I believe Jin should eventually win this (Unless Azon just debunks everything and somehow she range spams)

Even if Ihwa range spams none of her attacks are homing so with his senses and skill Jin can just dodge.

Her only real hope of putting a hit on Jin is her massive AoE but I doubt she'll be able to hit him even with that.

Jin skill diffs.

Since you're the Hero Killer stan, do you think she has a wincon or nah? I think just using Killer time and running the **** away has a small chance of winning, but eh.

Might give her her stolen abilities, but the regen sounds like too much for Jin.

She can probably do that but I don't doubt Jin also has an equivalent chance of icing her before the timer runs out.

Ye.

Ragna victimizes both of these clowns tho.
Actually true. ******* 19 layers power null and other disgusting abilities. Honestly the dude could probably take a spot in the top 10 strongest list.

Fortunately, Yu still solos.

Back