• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Heroes and Villains: Trixie Lulamoon vs Cross Marian

Well seeing as mind manip is the only thing Trixie resist, I would like to know how exactly she resist it and if she can resist mind manip that works on Akuma's without brains.

Yeah Cross just shoots five shots of his revolver and she gets size maniped to death.

Well seeing as mind manip is the only thing Trixie resist, I would like to know how exactly she resist it and if she can resist mind manip that works on Akuma's without brains.

Yeah Cross just shoots five shots of his revolver and she gets size maniped to death.
Elder Treant could have resisted that

guy has no resistances on his page so wdym? not that it matters to this match
All D&D characters tier 6 and above have smurf haxes and resistances just like the Hagunemnon, along with all the resistances from that one page of resistances

It should've been him but DD decided to ignore me and now we're stuck with someone who'll lose at every single fight

All D&D characters tier 6 and above have smurf haxes and resistances just like the Hagunemnon, along with all the resistances from that one page of resistances

It should've been him but DD decided to ignore me and now we're stuck with someone who'll lose at every single fight
find a character who doesn't resist everything via smurf resistances then :(, D&D can't be the only thing you're knowledgeable on that has low 6-b bruh.

find a character who doesn't resist everything via smurf resistances then :(, D&D can't be the only thing you're knowledgeable on that has low 6-b bruh.
I mean, he doesn't have a broken 2-shot ability or any regen so there's that I guess

Back