• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Heroes and Villains: Hagunemnon vs Cross Marian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I'm about to sleep. As usual, the list of D&D resistances can be found on that other Hagunemnon thread. They're all smurf by the way.

Hagunemnon's physical hits two-shot via transmutation that severely hurts anyone completely healthy and mutating anyone injured. This is also a smurf

I'll be more into detail tomorrow

No.

Not sure how Cross wins this. If every hax he’s got just gets countered via it not being smurf and Hagunemnon can just regen then he pretty much as no win con.

Last edited:
Dimensionally 4-D
Why are smurfs allowed in this tournament then? i thought these are usually smurf-free matches. Guess it changed up with this one.

But i'll still entertain this match since Cross can still possibly win this.

1. Does Hag resist extremely layered (8-9 Layers) Holy Manipulation, Purification and Quantum-Level Matter Manipulation?
  2. What's Hag's Low 6-B value in actual Teratons?

Yeah, usually in tournaments, regardless if is low, mid or high hax, you don't really want smurfs since they **** everything (look at Velox tournament with things like servants added). The only possible exceptions are things like stone walls who despite resist smurf shit they themselves don't have offensive smurf hax and can be killed in normal ways (like do to decapitation, pierce their hearts and things like that), Hagunemon clearly isn't that case because beside of having a two hit kill smurf shit it also have a regen to powerful to kill it in a normal way like I mentioned, basically to finish him it would be needed to have a ap high enough to pulverize him (which is something impossible in a Low 6-B exclusive tournament) or maybe with things like high heat and cold (and that only in the case that his heat amd cold resistance isn't so high).

Yeah, usually in tournaments, regardless if is low, mid or high hax, you don't really want smurfs since they **** everything (look at Velox tournament with things like servants added). The only possible exceptions are things like stone walls who despite resist smurf shit they themselves don't have offensive smurf hax and can be killed in normal ways (like do to decapitation, pierce their hearts and things like that), Hagunemon clearly isn't that case because beside of having a two hit kill smurf shit it also have a regen to powerful to kill it in a normal way like I mentioned, basically to finish him it would be needed to have a ap high enough to pulverize him (which is something impossible in a Low 6-B exclusive tournament) or maybe with things like high heat and cold (and that only in the case that his heat amd cold resistance isn't so high).
Damnit

I would like for once to have a usable character that doesn't get wrecked at the first round

Damnit

I would like for once to have a usable character that doesn't get wrecked at the first round
I mean, use either characters from a non smurf verse or use characters at least killiable and not broken offensively. If Hagunemon at least didn't had that regen then it could be more fair since while his hax would still be strong at least would need to touch the enemy first so those pretty good at dodging or that fight from distance would be able to take him down, but between his wall of smurf resistances, strong smurf hax and strong regen is too much for something like a normal tournament.

I mean, use either characters from a non smurf verse or use characters at least killiable and not broken offensively. If Hagunemon at least didn't had that regen then it could be more fair since while his hax would still be strong at least would need to touch the enemy first so those pretty good at dodging or that fight from distance would be able to take him down, but between his wall of smurf resistances, strong smurf hax and strong regen is too much for something like a normal tournament.
sigh I do have another character with same resistances and no broken offense haxes. Just ask DD, I submitted the backup in the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back